Im concerned because of my rabbits sudden behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco125

Reaction score
I was just chilling on my bed in my room and i went to check on him and he was near the door and as soon as he saw the door open he sprinted in it wasnt joy to see me or be in the room he genuinly was scared, alert, hiding, running around to look everywhere and for this wholw time he been hiding idk what caused it do you guys know? Cause google doesnt even answer the right question

I was just chilling on my bed in my room and i went to check on him and he was near the door and as soon as he saw the door open he sprinted in it wasnt joy to see me or be in the room he genuinly was scared, alert, hiding, running around to look everywhere and for this wholw time he been hiding idk what caused it do you guys know? Cause google doesnt even answer the right question
He also never acted like this out of the blue he was just chill some time ago

I second Blue Eyes above -- rabbits can hear much higher frequency than humans, and their hearing is much more sensitive.

It's not uncommon for a pet rabbit to startle at a sound they hear that we can't.

I recently had one of my rabbits startle & thump underneath the kitchen table for seemingly no reason. After she kept doing it, I opened up the slider to see if there were noises outside I couldn't hear inside. It turns out she was thumping at three deer she saw way, way back in the woods. Apparently it's not just sounds that can spook them!

Speaking of great hearing and spooked bunnies with thumps of anger. My rabbits started thumping early this morning. They knew someone was at the door before my husband and I did.
So, on the off chance, maybe it was something outside that scared him. Either way, as long as your baby is eating and being normal after that, all is good. Right?

Latest posts

Back