I'm a Married Woman!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Cait! I'm so happy for you both! :hugsquish::toast::pinkelepht::bunnydance::great::woohoo

And the laptop in the hotel? That will sooooo be me and Steve lol!

Enjoy your 'mini-moon'! :D

Congrats!

My fiance is starting grad school the week before our wedding so there may be some books and studying on our honeymoon, lol.

Thanks, everyone!! :D

Today I got to call her my wife out loud to someone besides family, and that was a pretty surreal feeling. We were in some store and she was trying on clothes, the sales girl came to the dressing rooms and asked if I needed a room and I said "Nope, just waiting on my wife!" I think I nearly exploded with excitement, haha. It's intense.

The books did not need to be burned but it was close. ;) We had a good time at the B&B, then slept in for the first time in ages.

LMAO Amy!!! Now I'll have that stuck in my head all the friggin' night, haha.

Fran, yep, I did get a few pics. I'll post them tomorrow when I get the chance, since I need to get new pics of the bunns on here anyway. :D

Patti, we're planning a ceremony and reception type deal sometime in the future, preferably before we turn 40 haha. She is so busy I'm lucky we even got a mini-moon. An actual full blown deal will come but down the road sometime, hopefully when she's done with school.

Jen... Oh that laptop. When we were packing I was like "Do I need this...?" And it went in the bag anyway. :p Haha!

Thanks again guys!! :D

CAIT!!! I'm so happy for you guys, I've literally got tears!! That's so beautiful...and I'm so so happy all your dreams have come true with such an amazing woman.

The word "wife" really is powerful, isn't it? And so surreal when you use it for the first time! (Though I have used the word "husband", I do know how surreal it is!)

I'm so happy to hear that things went so wonderfully for you both...and can't wait to see pictures of your big affair sometime in the future! (Did you guys take pictures of your smallish event?)

HUGE WEDDING (((HUGS))) and (((CONGRATS))) to you both!!

Rosie*

:jumpforjoy:

Oh...and I have to add...I just told Danny that you guys got married, and that it was a little "sign here and here" type thing, and he said...

"So, it was a Justice of the Peach type thing? Wait...Peace...Justice of the Peace. 'Justice of the Peach'...LOL!!"

LOL...he totally didn't mean to say it wrong, but I thought it sounded funny, someone being Justice of the Peach. Sweet wedding, I'd have to say!! :)

LMAO @ Justice of the Peach... That's awesome! And yes, it's so surreal. We had a late lunch with her mom this morning and she was like "So. You're both wives now!" I hadn't even considered the fact that I too was a wife, LMAO!

Sadly none of the pictures in the building turned out *glares at sister* but I do have one from that morning haha! We look a mess but you know. What can you do. She was still in her PJs. :p

IMG_8291.jpg

And because I think it's funny here's one with her glasses on.

IMG_8290.jpg

You guys are so darn cute together!!

Too bad the pictures inside of the building didn't turn out :(. Don't feel bad...ALL of my wedding pictures turned out like crap due to a "professional" photographer.

Thanks, guys!! I hope to get some nice ones of us together sometime soon!

Yeah my sister is no professional, haha. She left it on manual and has no clue how to run a camera in anything but auto. I didn't realize until it was too late haha. I wish I could have taken my own pictures. :p

Oh my gosh...you two are the cutest couple! And I love how happy you guys look!!! That's so wonderful...thanks for posting those. :)

I'm sure you guys will have a long, happy, beautiful marriage. Are there any kiddos in your guys' future, do you think? How amazing, for a child to live in such a love-filled household. :D

Ali, we actually have family in Conneticut, up in New Canaan. :D When we're up there I'll have to drop you a line.

Aww, Rosie! Haha! Yes, we do plan on having children. I have my son from a previous relationship, and we plan on using her uterus for more haha. She wants babies so badly, but obviously we are waiting until she is established in her career, and then it's baby time haha. We both LOVE kids.

Thanks again, guys!! It's still weird, haha!

Latest posts

Back