I'm a Married Woman!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
:tears2:Don't they make happy tears around here??

Today at 3:00 I was married to the most beautiful woman in the world, who I adore. She may steal the covers, like to cuddle continuously through the night despite getting over heated, laugh in an embarrassing way, hate frosting on pumpkin bars, not understand my choice in pets, study more than a normal person, like to talk in babytalk to animals more than necessary, eat dairyeven though she's lactose intolerant,neveris on time,and hold grudges for days, I love her with every fiber of my being. I think about her when I get up in the morning, she's the last thingon my mindbefore I fall asleep at night. I love her generousity, her strength, her independence, her ability to make me laugh just by looking confused. I love that she is so smart and driven, I love that sometimes when she finds something really funny shelaughs with no sound until tears roll down her face, I love the fact she'd eat Chinese food every day if she could, I love that she never judges me and that she listens to me even when I'm being crazy. I love that she can overlook my many faults and love me for who I am.

I'm so happy to be me right now... I wouldn't have traded this day for anything. It was a simple "you sign here, you sign here" kind of deal, but even then it felt special. We're now at a B&B in town. The only reason I get to write this is because she is studying (refer to paragraph 1, LMAO). But I am excited to share this with you guys. :D

(((((((((((Cait))))))))))) Congrats hun! I am so glad you are so happy- this is how it should be!
Now you get off this puter and boot her from studying and enjoy married life!

She's got 15 minutes or I burn the books. ;) LMAO

We're the only people who a) bring laptops to a B&B on our wedding night and b) bring our school books to a B&B on our wedding night.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Lol- As long as you get your quality time your first day as a married couple. I am so very happy for both of you. Please wish her the best from me too.

Woo! You go girl! Burn the books anyway! Show her that you're the one who wears the pants in the relationship... or doesn't

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats, ladies :yahoo:!

For some reason I can't stop thinking...."First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes another bunny in the bunny carriage" :biggrin2:.

:big kiss:

undergunfire wrote:
"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes another bunny in the bunny carriage" :biggrin2:.

:big kiss:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back