If you won €150,000..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolevins

Reaction score
..what would you do with it?

If I won €150,000 I would..
(btw the following things is what is on my wish-list for the future.. I will be getting some of this stuff)
buy a tarantula (first on my list).
A new phone
iPod Touch (I have an iPod Chromatic)
Buy some health books (for dogs, rabbits & tarantulas)
I dont consider myself that greedy, because whenever I get money it all goes on my pets

I would buy something(s) for my mam, dad, brother, nanny, god-mother/god-father, cousin, other cousin.

Buy my dog new toys and a new collar and lead (I want a chain one ). Buy my rabbits sprays, new shed, toys, treats etc.
Buy a great tarantula cage.

I would donate money to the D.S.P.C.A and sponser some
animals

So.. what would you do with it?

Buy a large outdoor shed, have it fitted out with big cages, heating, lighting, and storage. Also buy some furniture for it so I can sit out there. All for my bunnies and other pets.

Get all the bunnies fixed

Buy a laptop

I think that would be all my money then!

Buy my dad a house or a new car. Both if I had enough money. With the money that's left I'd, pay him back for my braces and homeschooling. Get my teeth fixed. Get a new computer. And then something animal related. -sigh- Most of my problems would be fixed if I was to win a big chunk of money like that.

I would....

• Not really have to worry about finding future homes for 7 kits within the next week to 3 months because i would....
  • Buy more cages for my rabbitry, as well as a heater/AC system, install a sink with both hot and cold water
  • Buy better breeding & showing stock
  • Buy a brand new Chevrolet Silverado - or at least a used one, but a more recent year. Heck, maybe I'd just by my friend's truck since he's selling it and I absolutely love it, even if it does get just 17-ish miles to the gallon. :D
  • Use a portion of the $$ to cover all college funds
  • And I'm sure I'd find a zillion other ways to use the rest of it!
Emily

I would buy a house..with the housing market I could easily buy a decent (though small) house for 200,000 american. I would probably buy a smaller house for 90-120,000, furnish it, pay off the 6 grand in credit card debt, and buy a car (Since i don't have one), and any money left over, to the SPCA.

I guess its all pretty shelfish :p

if i won 150,000.00 i would pay my credit card off, i would have my house redone from top to bottom, and possibly add an addition on to the house. I would get a new mini van and the hubbers would get a new truck, i would set up an account with 10,000.00 just for animal medical expenses, i would put money away for vacation and christmas, and i would take all of us to disney world.

Latest posts

Back