I think Pebbles is 'species-confused'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Well, I had a piece of stringbecause I was measuring her ears, head, body(just to see if she's grown.. hehe). She was playing with it like a cat! I got somesuper cute videos of her trying to catch it in her mouth, pawing at it, standing up and batting at it. She looked like a cat! I got pictures and video that I'll post sometime today if I get the chance.

Hmm, she acts like a dog when she gets treats, a cat when she plays, I wonder what else she likes to do that is quite off from 'being a bun' :D

Btw- weighed her today (good little girl hopped on the scale all by herself) she's just under 3lbs - (1kg) :).

Hang the string just above her head and she can spend hours tugging at it. :D

My Pebbles weighs 1.36 Kg / 2.998 lbs. Our puppy Desmond (6.5 Kg / 14.33 lbs) is 6X heavier than Pebbles now. And Pebbles was bigger than the dog when we brought him home a few months ago. :thud

Rainbows! ;)

Hehe! I would, I just don't want her eating too much of it. Hmm.. my scale msut be pretty far off! The metric conversion isn't right. Darn scale is so old and probably doesn't work too well. Lol. I'll post the pics/vid in maybe 2 hours. It takes so long to load to the computer, load to photobucket, and then psot.

Alright! I got the piccys and videos. It's such a pain in the neck loading from the digi to the computer!

Hehe, introducing the Cat/Rabbit! :D

I can't get over how playful she is!

That's so cute!! She even batted at it with her paws a couple times!! What a cutie!! :great:

Thanks! I have one more I need to load that she just goes crazy on her hind legs batting at it adn attacking it.

That's my girl!:juggle

Latest posts

Back