I really have a knack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much. I'm really grateful for all your wonderful birthday wishes! :D

So, tomorrow night I get a date with my husband, and we're going to goin a few minutes to buy a pretty outfit so I can feel all beautifultomorrow night. :)

:D It's going to be a lovely birthday...:D

Happy birthday to you....

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Maherwoman

Happy birthday to youuuuu...

I too end up having disappointing birthdays. The worst was when I hadto cook my own supper ANDbuy my own cake because no one remembered. Iturned 40this year and wanted to do something speacial so i rented anice bungalow and forced hubby (he's terrified of going on ice) to stayon a lake for 4 days. It was way cool.

[align=center]:bunnydance:HAPPY:bunnydance: :bunnydance:BIRTHDAY!:bunnydance:[/align]

[align=center]May all your Dreams come True![/align]

[align=center]
ange-1149927682.jpg
[/align]

:colors:Feliz Cumpleanos Maherwoman!!!!!:colors:

(P.S. I've got the perfect birthday idea for you, come to the shelter and get yourself a 7th bunny.);)

Thanks, guys! I just woke up, butspent last night finding the perfect outfit for our date. Ifound it, and wound up finding just the right shoes, too (wound uphappening upon a really great one-day sale at Macy's)...they'reactually the same brand as my outfit, and think were made to go withit, too. :D

So, we're not sure yet if our friend can come over tonight to babysit(she'll be sleeping, so not much to sit, really), but either way, we'llhave special time together. :)

Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes, guys!! :D

Love and hugs,

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

[align=center]HAPPYBIRTHDAYROSIE[/align]

[align=center]:balloons::bestwishes::grouphug:toastingbuns:group::birthday:trio:airborne::rimshot:[/align]

[align=center]Susan and the Gang[/align]

Thank you, guys!! :D:D:D

I thought while I was here, I'd also post a link to the outfit we bought last night. :)

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=234348&CategoryID=17995

And here are the shoes:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=235628&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results#

In black, of course, to match the dress. :)

I'll take a picture of me all dressed up, lookin' schnazzy in it later on. :)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: (Wow, I have six now...:D)

It was actually Danny's first pick. Ididn't notice the outfit until he did, and I'm normally not much of alace type of person, but thought they were gorgeous!

So, I tried the outfit on, and the shirt didn't fit but the skirtdid...and they didn't have a higher size of shirt...so we wound upputting everything back and going to another Macy's that they said DIDhave the right size shirt. BUT...they didn't have the rightsize SKIRT at that one, so we wound up buying the shirt at the secondone, and then going back for the skirt at the first, and buying theshoes there, too.

Hehe!! Took quite a while to get everything...but it wasworth it! I must add, too, that the outfit nicely suits acurvier lady than that model. Hehe!! :)

I'm excited to wear it later on (hopefully).

For now...off to take a nice, long, hot shower without interruptions!! YAY!! :D:D:D

This birthday wound up being so nice...even if we don't go out...I'm happy with the way things turned out. :)

Thanks for all your love and support, guys. It really helped a lot! :D

Hugs and love,

Rosie*

:singing:* AHEM * :singing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSIE,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

happy birthday!!!!!!

:happyday::hug::groupparty::thumbup:birthday:party0002::toast::airborne:

lurv Anabell !!!

i am sorry to hear about you b-day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... i am sending you a birthday cheer...:party0002::party0002::party0002::party0002:

--becky and the bunny babes(ashes, taffy, and frosty)

I hope you have a great birthday even if your original plans didn't work out!

Peg

YAY!! Danny and Emily have gone to pick up Aaron, for him to babysit (while Em's sleeping) so we can go out! :D

So, I'll be getting all dressed up and will have a WONDERFUL night tonight!

YAY!!

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes!

And Peg, those wishes from you and the Boys were absolutely wonderful...that really made my day special!! :D

Thank you!!

Love and hugs always,

Rosie*

[align=center]~HAPPYBIRTHDAY~[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:balloons::balloons::trio:balloons::balloons:[/align]
[align=center]:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes:[/align]
[align=center]:party0002::party0002:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Lots of LOVE
Nadia, Misty & Charlie[/align]

Latest posts

Back