I really have a knack

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww...thanks guys!!

My birthday was wonderful. We saw 300 at an IMAX theater...and it was AMAZING! :)

And we ate dinner at Tony Roma's...

And my outfit looked and felt wonderful. I'm quite proud ofmyself for lasting the entire time in my heels, too! :)

Thank you so much for all your beautiful birthday wishes...they really made my day special. :D

Hugs and love all around!!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Rosie where's the pictures. Inquiring minds want to see.

Susan:bunnydance:

Ah I missed this somehow...:(

[align=center]:bunnydance:Happy Belated BirthdayRosie!!:bunnydance:[/align]
I'm so glad you had a good day, and that outfit is gorgeous!:D

Okay, guys...here are pictures of my outfit. :)

000_1695.jpg

Me and my husband

000_1699.jpg

000_1700.jpg

000_1701.jpg

And a close-up of the beautiful shoes (and Lily the butterfly) :)

000_1702.jpg

000_1703.jpg

I really felt like a million bucks in that outfit. :D

Thanks, guys! We love each other somuch...I was lucky enough to find a guy that completed me, so it makesfor a perfect couple. :)

As for the tattoo, AngelnSnuffy...I've had it for nine yearsnow. And yes, it hurt like heck! When the guy wasdoing her main body (the middle), I started to pass out, and myboyfriend at the time had to get me a glass of water.Hehe...and I was practically laying down for him to do the tattoo,too! :D I'm a wuss...I admit it...hehe!!

But, boy do I love my Lily, and it's the only tattoo I ever plan ongetting. It's like a permanent piece of lovely jewelry tome. :)

Great outfit! Those shoes are supernice - and PERFECT for the outfit!! Sorry - I'm a shoeperson, I just can't have enough!

:D

Oh wow! I want that Outfit!

Thanks, Nadia!

Yeah, I really lucked out...turned out that the shoes are the samebrand as the outfit. Hubby and I think they were designed FORthe outfit. :)

I really loved having those shoes...they really completed theoutfit. Yeah, I had other shoes here at home that would havematched...but it's just not the same as getting NEW shoes,hehe! And, given that I saved about 75% with getting theoutfit on a One Day Sale day...my husband just couldn't say no toshoes. :D

Hehe...:blushan:

*whispers* It's from Macy's...

JadeIcing wrote:

I am dead serious! I have a wedding...HOLY CRAP 2 weeks! I need an outfit.

maherwoman wrote:
Hehe...:blushan:

JadeIcing wrote:

I have this skirt. (It ties all the way up in the back and has a lace behind the ties.)

509208_hi.jpg

Maybe with this top.

557781_hi.jpg

Or one of these two dresses

504967_hi.jpg

550427_hi.jpg

Wow...those are really nice choices! :D

What's the site you found those at? I'd love to take a closer look at that skirt...it looks really pretty! :)

Latest posts

Back