I really feel like an idiot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
I looked at pictures from one breeder and there is a notation at the bottom of a picture saying 1 leg.

Naturally, I'm sure they arent trying to sell a 1 legged rabbit. So - ok, maybe there is a problem with one of its legs.

Now I'm on another website and lo and behold - they have a rabbit listed as:

can be sold bred to my opal buck with 2 legs.

Can someone explain the leg situation to me please, or are all breeders in and around my state just plain weird?

Oh. I didn't know what that meant either until now. Thanks lagadvocate!

Leaf wrote:
I looked at pictures from one breeder and there is a notation at the bottom of a picture saying 1 leg.

Naturally, I'm sure they arent trying to sell a 1 legged rabbit. So - ok, maybe there is a problem with one of its legs.

Now I'm on another website and lo and behold - they have a rabbit listed as:

can be sold bred to my opal buck with 2 legs.

Can someone explain the leg situation to me please, or are all breeders in and around my state just plain weird?

Leaf, this question has just made my day.It has to be one of THE cutest questions. Ever. In your idiot defense, I wouldn't have known what they were talking about either if I wasn't familiar with showing.
Thank you for brightening my day!

I knew there had to be a logical explination, but I couldn't find it myself, and the more possibilities I could make up - the more outrageous they became.

;)

Nowadays it wouldn't be surprising to see an ad for a rabbit or other animal ( I've even seen personal human ads) with only one leg ( not show leg, but body part leg)
It tickled me because you said '' Naturally, I'm sure they arent trying to sell a 1 legged rabbit."
But you didn't sound quite sure.. still makes me giggle today :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back