I need ideas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
Elf is not happy.

She is digging out all of the litter in her litter box. I put newspaperdown and pine shavings, she tore it apart. I put just pine shavings,she tore it apart. I put just newspaper, she tore it apart. I putnewspaper and Yesterday's News, she tore it apart. I put justYesterday's News, she kicked it ALL over the place. I tied herlitterbox to the side of the cage, she threw the litter all around. Iuntied the litterbox, she dumped it and the litter all over.

HELLLLLP!!!!

help_lg_clr.gif

She sounds like she's doing a good job of keepingherself occupied. Definately give her a couple different toys, andmaybe a dig box. When my lop was doing the same kinds of things withher litterbox, I got her an extra litterbox and put a phone bookinside. She could bite it, dig it, move it around, hours of fun.

~M

Iszy aka "Is-A-Monster" does the samething! Do you have a litter box specifically made forbunnies? They're the ones with the high back. Well,what I do is put the high side facing the wall so that when she kicksher litter it hits the wall instead of the floor.

Otherwise, give her a box of paper shavings to dig in.

Hi, if your rabbit keeps ripping and tippingthings up, it maybe a playful nature. I would sujest getting a toy toput in. One of my rabbits has a plastic (non-chewable)ball toroll around, he loves it he knocks it all over the cage with his noseand he rubs his chin on it.

Carrots :)

Latest posts

Back