I LOVE the Water Buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
This is absolutely the best investment I've made in awhile:

moz-screenshot.jpg

[align=center]
WB380.jpg
[/align]
http://www.leithpetwerks.com/prodpage.cfm?prod_code=WB380

It doesn't leak, it's completely quiet, and the rabbits seem to have amuch easier time getting water from it than from a conventional waterbottle. We tried water bowls, but they were either tipped over, gotdirty, or were emptied too quickly. This holds a lot of water, and thetop openning is such a convenient feature.

Did I mention how much I love this thing? :D

that looks nice! and it really doesnt drip??????

if it doesnt drip i want one!!!:bunnydance:

peapoo and petey alwaysknock over water bowls..and waterbottles drip...im goign to have to ask mymom to order one ofthose sometime!:D

What a great idea...maybe I can convince myhusband that we need them. We're having the hardest time withMaisie's Kaytee water bottle dripping and Flower's is too small (wehave to refill it twice a day)...and are trying to figure out a goodalternative. Maisie's doing really well on a 32oz as far assize...so that's perfect! Does it mount on the inside oroutside of the cage? How does it attach to thecage? Is it easy to attach?

wow that is different,i have never seen nothinglike it before,i would imagine since it has a flat back it would fitagainst the cage so much better,not like the normal round waterbottles:)

now that is a great idea:)

cheryl

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Forposting this. This is exactly what Oreo and I need. :) Her water bottledrips when she drinks and I hate it. I bought the round water bottle,and it doesn't even fit on her cage. Glad this one is flat. I wonder ifI can get it in a petstore?

I definitely have to get one of those. I usesome generic brand bottle, and they leak like crazy. When they dripinto the cage and mix with the hay on the floor, some really nastyresults are produced (ewww... wet hay!). Thanks for posting!

Here are pics of the Water Buddy on their cage:

[align=center]
s39426213.jpg

s39426133.jpg

s39426128.jpg

[/align]

i dont think my bunnies would know what to dowith it since they have had crocks all there lives. but yeah thatsawesome. if i still had my rats it would be perfect. maybe they make amini one for my mice

I just ordered three of these for my buns.

I hope they are as great as they sound. I'm tired of the dripping bottles I have and I hate the cleaning process.

The Water Buddy is dishwasher safe. It has a big opening, too, in case I need/want to clean by hand.

Hi,

I bought 2 Water Buddy's from www.woodlandbird.com

they are the best water bottles I have ever used no dripping.

Woodlandbird where I bought the water buddy's online has 3 sizes, 8 oz - $8.25 or 16 oz - $11.25 & 32 oz $14.25

Bought the 8 oz for my pet rats.

I am so happy I finally found a water bottle that doesn't leak :)

JP

Do they work well for your rats? I'd like to get them for my suggies but I'm not certain how the size of the spicket would work.

Ok, I got the Water Buddy for Trixie and she LOVES it as much as I do! It doesn't drip AT ALL, and it's so much easier for her to get water out of it. It has a little stick-like thing in the spout that releases the water as soon as you apply light pressure, so when they lick it, the water comes right out.

The only thing I noticed is that the top cap leaks water from the top when you tip it over. I called them to ask if this was normal and they said yes, since it's not a vaccuum and air needs to get in. But it attaches upright and there's no reason to tip it anyways...so it's WONDERFUL!

:colors:

Manda you might be able to teach them.

I taught our buns to move from a crock to a water bottle by putting the water bottle right under the crock.

Whenthey came over for a drink we put a few drops of watter on their nose by rolling the ball and they would start licking. One of my buns was tough so we put tiny pieces of banana on top of the tube which made them lick the tube.

I tried the Water Buddy and my buns refusedto drink. So we have to deal with the leaky bottles. :( Better a leaky bottle than a dehydrated bun.;)

Ohhwe nowhave these water bottles inour pet shop,but they are a different name and different coloured water bottle,they look so much better,if i used water bottles i would buy one of them instead of the normal water bottles,but i use a bowl for my bunnies water:)

cheryl

Latest posts

Back