I LOVE the Water Buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Yes, the Water Buddy water bottle work fine for my 2 rats, I use the 8 oz size water Buddy for them.

JP

I had ordered the 8 oz size Water Buddy for my rats & (2) 16 oz sizes for my 2 rabbits & I received3 springs to attach the bottles to the cages, one spring each. I am not sure if Woodlandbird.com sends 2 with the 32 oz size, but on their website it shows one.

JP & VM

Oh my goodness, you have sugar gliders???? wow!! I've never heard of that before! How did you get them? what are they like? were they expensive? what country are you in? More informationn please!!!!

Alanna*

My Water Buddies were delivered to me at work this morning! I can't wait to get home and try them out!

I got two of the big ones (32 oz) and one smaller one (16 oz). Those big ones are not going to fit in the top rack of my dishwasher. They're too tall. I wish I'd thought of that before I ordered.At least the opening is big. I can get a brush in there to scrub them.

Gosh, I just saw this. I forgot I'd posted on this thread :)

I'm in Ohio, I have 13 sugar gliders, Ummm cost depends on color...mine were 175-450. Please feel free to PM me for more info...I don't want to highjack the thread :) I can give you somegreat glider websites to check out.

On Topic : I'm really thinking of trying these. I like theidea that they don't suck stuff back up in the bottle.

I'm not sure how the bunnies would do though.

Alanna wrote:
Oh my goodness, you havesugar gliders???? wow!! I've never heard of that before! How did youget them? what are they like? were they expensive? what country are youin? More informationn please!!!!

Alanna*

I've had my Water Buddies up for a week now andI love them. I had to wean Toby off his old bottle (he'spartially blind so he hates any change). The other threeloved them from the start! I think they are drinking morewater out of these bottles.

These bottles don't leak at all, so the cages stay muchcleaner. I also love them because they have the big, flip-topfor filling, so I don't have to remove them from the cages.

Thats great! I bet it costs a bomb though, i'm still saving up for Will's neutering so luxuries like that will have to wait :p

Latest posts

Back