I love the sound of my buns eating bananna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just sooooooo cute and it really does give you the giggles. Havin a bad day? feed you buns some nanna. I do and it always makes my day. Well all my pets make my day every day but this is just a little something extra. This will make you wanna just give them endless amounts of mooshie love.

Well Smooch nom noms the nanner louder than Thor. Maybe the smaller the mouth the louder it is? LOL Smooch is a 3 lbs mini rex and Thor is a big flemish Giant. As far as I can tell, they all do, just some louder than others.

Yep I am stopping first thing to get a banana. How do you feed it? Small slices? Peel or no peel? (Sorry for the basic questions!):)

It's quite alright :biggrin2:

I give small little chunks and not too much. I use them as a treat/amusement. I find myself leaning all the way in so my ear is up close to their mouths. I am crackin up right now just thinking about it. :laugh: When smooch is finished he will put his little nom nommin mouth in my ear and start licking me lookin for more. Then he moves to my face and tickles me with his little sniffer and starts to kiss my eyes.

Must_Love_Pets wrote:
When smooch is finished he will put his little nom nommin mouth in my ear and start licking me lookin for more. Then he moves to my face and tickles me with his little sniffer and starts to kiss my eyes.
Awwwwwwwwww makes me wanna fly over there and give them all squishy cuddles and kisses!:hugsquish:

Benjamin is absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!!! about bananas. He will beg endlessly for them. He smacks and drools as he is eating them. Peaches, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries come a very close second. He looks so in heaven when he is eating them.

That was a really cute video, very cute bunny. That seemed like alot of banana though.

Buttercup LOVES bananas too. He goes nuts for them but since i don't eat them, what i do is dehydrate them for the bunnies, They all love them dehydrated too.

But I do agree 100% the sound they make when eating them is soooooooo cute.

Susan:)

All of mine love bananas too! I think it's their favorite fruit because they can eat it so fast :D Skyler was the banana king. One evening I put my lunch in my back pack for the next day (nothing perishable), let him out to run around, and without me noticing he got into my bag and ate almost the ENTIRE banana! Thankfully there were no ill effects, but I was amazed. I don't like bananas very much but I buy them for my bunzos :)

Latest posts

Back