I lost Scooby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
My vet just called to tell me that they lostScooby while doing his neuter. He said that they got partway throughthe surgery and he began having difficulty breathing...they tried tokeep him going, and then decided to stop the surgery in an effort toget him on oxygen and bring him back...but it didn't work. Scooby keptstruggling back and forth for about 20 minutes, and hthen he just gaveup.

I had a feeling last night that something was going to happen, but keptdismissing it. Right now I am feeling so guilty for having done this,evne though I know it wasn't anyone's fault.

I'm at work and have to go home...just wanted you all to know...

Rest in peace, Scoobs...

Oh No!!!

I'm So So Sorry, Bassetluv!

I can't believe it.

I'm so Very Sorry.

:bigtears:

-Carolyn

I'm so sorry :(

Prayers and good thoughts sent :pray::rainbow:

I can't even express what a terrible, terriblefeeling it was to read this post. A wave of dread passed overme as I tried to comprehend the terrible news that you lost him and I'msitting here crying.

I am so very, very, sorry for your loss,

My thoughts are with you . . .

Pam

Oh No!! Bassetluv I am in shock. I don't know what to say.
You poor poor bugger, I am so very sorry that Scooby has gone.

:rose:Don't feel guilty, (even though I know you still will) but trynot to, you were doing what you believed to be best for Scooby. I havenever heard of this happening before, my heart goes out to you.

I'll be home tonight if you need to talk. Check your private messages.

I'm numb for you. I hope you have people that will be there with you tonight.

I wish there was a way that we could decipher between our instincts andour fears, but there's not. It wasn't your fault.

Love,
-Carolyn

I am soo sorry for your loss. . I have no words but will be :pray:praying for you.

Such a shock to hear!

:bigtears:I can't believe this happened.You poor dear, I am so very sorry. I'm sitting here in tears. My heartgoes out to you. Please don't blame yourself. You were doing what youthought was best for Scooby. You are an awesome mom. I am so sorry.I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Tina

I am just nowseeing this post , Basset Luv I amso sorry , what a blow thst had to havebeen , I will keep you and Yours in myprayers.

Latest posts

Back