I lost Scooby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Di, when I read what you wrote, I sathere and just cried for you. I tried to reply sooner but just criedwith each attempt. I and I know many others can truly understand whatyou are going through.All the unanswered questions, the doubts, theheartache, the unafairness of it. I pray you find comfort and peace ofmind and heart.

Tina

i am so sorry for your loss, you were doing whatany responsible rabbit owner would do. things do only happen for areason, he had a much better life than most rabbits out there do. itsnot the quanity, its the quality.

natalie

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. But please don't feel guilty.

I am so so very sorry to read about your loss ofScooby. Things like that don't always make sense, dothey? You were only giving him the best care you could give,and he was lucky bunny that you rescued him to a doting life of a bunnylover for the time he was with you. I know knowing thatdoesn't make grieving easier though.

Take care of yourself right now.. it's good that you can share what youare feeling now, along with all your memories of your good times withhim. I'll look for his pics at the Bridge...

Reading this is very hard. It is a nightmarecome true. We are all afraid of this when we take our bunnies in. It isnot your fault.You were doing the right thing in having him neutered.Please know that we are all with you in such a terrible and un-expectedloss.

Latest posts

Back