I have exciting news...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I want news too!

If you suspect you're this far along I'd be pushing for an ultrasound rather than waiting on those bloods, they seem to be taking forever.

So exciting!

We're still patiently waiting!
:pinkelepht::inlove:

Rosie is a busy woman with alot on her plate. I am sure she will update when she can. :)

Any news yet Rosie?

Gosh this is the longest I've waited to hear the results for a Pregnacy test, especially if you had the Blood test.

Susan:)

JUST found out the results a few days ago (boy, did that take a long time!!), and they were negative.

BUT...we're not gonna stop trying!! We'll still be hoping for the best!! :)

Hugs to everyone!

Rosie*

JadeIcing wrote:
Rosie is a busy woman with alot on her plate. I am sure she will update when she can. :)
Too true. We're still waiting for the bonus for the end of the job Danny just finished, which is what we'll use to move. So, we're still in the stinky motel room...but we're doing okay.

The buns are surprisingly happy being in the carriers as long as they have. Not a grumpy bun among them. Even MAISIE has calmed down A LOT in the past week. I see all four of them laying down and being calm, I even see plenty of Dead Bunny Flops! It's so nice to see them happy. I think they're really happy to be with us again...I hated not seeing them whenever I wanted. I'm happy they're home!! :)

The day I got the results, I was really sad...felt like I lost my four girls all over again. BUT...then I reminded myself that I get to keep on tryin' for a baby! Hey...nothin' boring about that! Won't hear me complaining!! LOL!

So, yeah...we've got a ton going on. It takes me four hours to pick up Em everyday, and that includes walking about two miles total...which wears me out so much, I can't even fathom making the additional trek to the library! LOL. (Hey...I'm losing even more weight with all this exercise, though! Can't complain about that! :) )

It's frustrating being stuck in the situation we're in...but we just hang onto each other, and remind ourselves constantly of the good things we have going for us. :)

So...please have patience with how infrequently I can make it to a computer. I'm tryin'!!

Hugs, everyone!

Rosie*

P.S. Thanks for the crossed paws, Trailsend!! :)

I knew you would post when you could. Stay strong.

JadeIcing wrote:
Thank you. I really appreciate it. :hug:

We're tryin'. It's hard...but one day at a time. :)

maherwoman wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Thank you.  I really appreciate it.  :hug:

We're tryin'.  It's hard...but one day at a time.  :)

That's all any of us can do.

Rosie, I'm sorry your tests were negative, but things will happen when they are supposed to!

We're thinking of you and Danny and Em and the bunnies..... and we hope things get better real soon!

Sorry about the negative tests.
Thats ok, before you know it you will be holding a baby in your arms. :)

I hope everything gets better soon.

Very exciting!

Denise

Latest posts

Back