I hate this forum... even more today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Pennie, I am just so sorry. Clover was indeed a very special girl, who defied all the odds. Her time with you may have been too short, but it was filled with love - a rare thing for a cottontail. You gave her a second chance and she had a great life.

God Bless, Clover. You will be missed!

Jan

Jan had a really good thing to say--Clover had a life any pet rabbit would envy, not to mention a cottontail. She was such a lucky bun to end up with you.

Oh Pennie.....I'm so sorry :(

I wish there was something I could say or do to bring her back to you.

Binky free little Cwover.
Wait for your Mommy at the Bridge.

:pray::rainbow:

***I HATE this part of the Forum......:bawl:

I am so sorry, I remember the day you first posted about Clover and I am so sorry to hear that she is gone. But remember she had an awesome life, perhaps much too short but none the less, the best she could have had. Binky free Clover.

This is so sad. I am very sorry to hear about Clover. Everyone is right, Clover was in the best care that she could ever have. It is never easy to lose a bunny, especially a wild bunny like a cottontail. She knew how much you loved her.

Binky free Clover. Always look down on Pennie.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I am so sorry for Clover. I always try to avoid Rainbow Bridge as it makes me so sad. Now I have to post about my Pebbles passing too.
Stan, I am so sad about Pebbles. When I saw the notice on the forum I immediately began crying and said "OH NO!" and my daughter knew something was so wrong again :(

I still have photos of Pebbles all over my computer (along with a few other bunnies I adore) and I can't imagine how sad you must be. Pebbles was just about the same age as Bo. I can't imagine the pain ..

Friday was a day I will not like to remember.

We went on a camping/horse show trip on Friday. I didn't change our plans because I knew I needed to get away... my BP was skyrocketing and I was physically sick with saddness.... when we slowly drove away, a little cottontail hopped across the road in front of my truck and stopped to look at me from next to a bush. Then, I saw it jump in a slight binky and take off...... I know somehow that Clover was saying goodbye and she was happy ....

Bo B Bunny wrot
when we slowly drove away, a little cottontail hopped across the road in front of my truck and stopped to look at me from next to a bush. Then, I saw it jump in a slight binky and take off...... I know somehow that Clover was saying goodbye and she was happy ....
:in tears:pennie, this made me cry again. I bet it was her, letting her mommy know she was OK. I think they find a way to do that.

:hug: Jan

Pennie, I am so sorry that I am just seeing this now....

I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the thread knowing you had started it. Poor little Clover... You did the right thing by letting her go to the Bridge without suffering more from the tumor. Blessings to you for being so strong for her.

Clover will always be a part of RO. Thank you so much for sharing her with us. Cover had the most special four years with you that any cotton-tail could possibly dream of. Clover was a special little girl, and you are a special bunny-mom for caring so much.

Binky Free at the Bridge Clover. :rainbow:

Hope the good memories of Clover heal your heart Pennie. :hearts

myheart

Oh, Rest in Peace little Clover. She was beautiful and you gave her the best life anyone could have because you believed in her and had faith when many others wouldnt have. You gave her wings she knew when it was time to fly. Bless you, for you are an angel.

Oh Penny I am so so sorry that you lost Clover.

Clover was so very veryspecial.

Ididn't know that Stan lost Pebbles until I just read this; I lost my Beau on April 21st; it is not a good spring for our bunnies.:(

We've lost so many that have been around since Pipp restarted RO. All of our losses hurt, but when they are bunnies we have seen go from baby to adult it's very sad.

thank you all for your heartfelt comments.

Latest posts

Back