I hate this forum... even more today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Four years ago I got this gorgeous little cottontail who needed to be cared for after being attacked by my sister's dog. She had a bad leg, a puncture in her hip and her eyes were just barely open.

Today I had to say goodbye as she struggled to breath through her mouth because her sinuses were obstructed by a tumor. Our horse/dog vets office has a small animal vet who agreed to put her down since she was having such a hard time. I told her I knew I wasn't supposed to have her and she shrugged and said "oh well, you took good care of her! I've never heard of one living 4 years!' She still had her green puppy and it is with her.

puppynClover.jpg

My heart is broken. I miss you already, Clover.

Clover.jpg

PuppyDidItTiny.jpg

we're so sorry you lost Clover. It's never an easy decision to have to make, but you did the right thing. At least she had a great 4 years which is something that all don't get. Sure was a photogenic little cutie. Rest in peace little girl, your loved and missed.

I am very sorry to hear about Clover. You have given her the best life. I will miss reading about her.

:hug:

Kathy

Oh gosh, Pennie :( Poor little Clover :( I saw your response to Skyler's thread a couple of minutes ago and was JUST thinking how glad I am all three of yours are still alive. Then I saw this thread! I'm really sorry, Pennie, Clover was such a sweet, one of a kind girl. Binky free with your healed leg, my dear. Skyler got to heaven yesterday and is showing you around right now.

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

I wish I had more words to say - but I know at times like this - the words can feel empty....

Binky free Clover....

I am so so sorry to hear this. She really was such a special girl. You gave her an amazing life she would not have had without you and your family.
My thoughts are with you. I cant imagine the pain you are feeling.
*hugs*
Haley

Thank you everyone. I am doing ok one minute and crying my heart out the next. Something about my little bunnies... they just have my heart.

I thought of her little leg being healed and her binkying again really fast.. she can eat all the clover and play with other bunnies...

I just hope she knows how much we loved her.

Oh Pennie, I'm so sorry Clover has gone to the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

Binky free at the Rainbow Bridge Sweet Clover.

You will be missed by many.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

I am so sorry, Pennie :hug:
:(
Clover was a real darling, a fiesty little gal.
No one could have done more for her than you and your family. She felt loved, I'm sure.

Hugs to you and yours

:purplepansy::rainbow::purplepansy: Clover :purplepansy::rainbow::purplepansy:

Such a sad week and sad day. I'm so sorry Clover isn't with you any more. I know she felt loved and was so grateful you saved her life. Such a special girl. I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your family.
:pray:

Latest posts

Back