I hate how my rabbit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...step in their pumpkin and track orange footprints ALL over my room :foreheadsmack:

...used to pounce from my head to my husband's head to the floor in the middle of the night... (RIP Kibbles)

...climbs the cage bars begging for a banana in the morning... (No, wait, I love that)

...chases my pit bull around the house... (Hmm, no I like that too)

...rubs his chin on the furniture, the phone book, my husbands toes,the dog's tail, my boots, the dog's toys, everything on the floor in myoffice... (actually that's kind of cute too. And he could be markinghis stuff in a worse way...:?)

Ok, I thought of one.

...hops up on my lap then my chest, and just when I think to myself"aww... how sweet is this?" the turd will dig on my chest and almostsend me through the ceiling!

AmberNBuns wrote:
...hops up on my lap then my chest, and just when I think tomyself "aww... how sweet is this?" the turd will dig on my chest andalmost send me through the ceiling!
Hee hee

Toby jumps on my chest (when I'm lying on the couch) and just when Ithink I'm going to get kisses, he turns and puts his butt in my face -EVERY TIME!

Laura

...changes her mind about where she wants her litter box....for instance, today, she decided it would be her treat bowl! :?

...tosses her litter box out of the corner she goes in....so she can go on the wood instead of the box!

.... I also hate the dramatic bunny flop, scares me everytime.(Shadow has recived the nicknameDrama King bc of it)

.... Decides his floor would look better if he dug in his food dish and put some pellets on it. ;)

I hate that Babette is a snob ,that Beau is so afraid of me (I clip his teeth myself), I hate that Jacques has a sore spine and when he limps it breaks my heart, I have nothing bad to say about Peewee, Rudy, or Joey except that if someone decides to pee on the floor why do it on a bunch of hay. Bunny perfume would be a combination of Pee, hay and vinegar. :D

....How one of my buns sprays everyone (sometimes makes me feel like this::banghead ), and or tries to make love with your shoe/foot/pant leg...:rollseyes:

.....tips over her LITTER BOX UPSIDE DOWN so poop and pee is ALL OVER the cage:banghead

......chews up all my slippers :pssd

......doesn't play with a SINGLE TOY I've bought her :disgust:...

But I love it when she licks my hand :kiss1

is so darn cute that it's hard to tell her "no" even when she's pooping in my bed every chance she gets or chewing on my favorite book:bunnybutt:.

...chewed my telephone cord into 4 separate pieces last night. :X

...ate an edge of the carpet next to the phone cord that he chewed into 4 separate pieces last night.

...insists on sitting in the litter box when I am in the midst of cleaning it - and will not move.

...must pee on every blanketas soon as itcomes out of the dryer and goes into his cage.

...must pee on the hardwood kitchen floor as soon as he is let out of his cage - and always in a spot where it can run under the baseboards.

...gets excited over the wet mop and runs in circles behind it, peeing everywhere as he goes.

...purposely leaves bunny balls right where I will step on them (he and the cats must be playing marbles with them or something when I'm not in the room).

------------------However-----------------

I lovehow my rabbit:

...circles my feet in anticipation of his dinner.

...joins me on the sofa at night for his evening cuddle (and checking out the latest X-Files re-run).

...aggravates the dog to no end, constantly smelling, nudging, following, and otherwise being an A-one nuisance to her (hehe...payback for all the times the dog has stolen my avocadoes).

...has to flop down in the same room as me every evening - or at least keep me in his eyesight.

...is a constant shadow whenever I'm home (reminding me just how attached we are to one another).

...wiggles his head when he's excited, his big floppy ears going back and forth in time to his boppin'.

...does mini-bunny binkies (large ones are too hard for him) and tries his best to run a Bunny 500 around the bedroom.

...falls gently asleep, his head slowly drooping, eyes slowlyclosing,until he's finally stretched flat out on his side.

...grinds his teeth happily when his ears/back of neck are being stroked.

...is there for me...

:)

u watch x -files? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!
'Tis my most favorite show of all time...:)Here in Ottawa they are running all of the episodes in sequence (for the most part...one or two are out of sync), and are now airing season six. It has to be the most well-written show out there so far as characters, oddities, conspiracy-theory themes, humor, drama...and the casting of Scully and Mulder couldn't have been more perfect.

hehehe...on one of the shows they aired the other night, Mulder was asked by a nerdish weather guy what to do about a woman he loved...this guydidn't have the courage totell herhow he felt. At that moment Scully phoned Mulder andhe told her he couldn't talk, as he had to give the guy advice about love. After Scully hung up the phone she sat in her car for a moment, shook her head and mumbled, "It's the blind leading the blind...". LOL!!

Latest posts

Back