I hate how my rabbit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... jumps out of his litter, looks at me, then poos on the rug.

...kicks everything out of the litter box during the night (Amber)
...poops ALL over his pen (Devon)

But, despite their faults, I can't help but luv 'em!

...Has to eat every piece of poptart she can get her teeth on {nadia loves cinnomin and brownsugar poptarts}

..... Is a snert about coming out of her cage, and when she does sheattacks nadia.{celest, kind of funny to see a 2 lb ND take on a 6lb EL}

,,When she hides in the corner of her cage behind her box so I think she had gottenout!

,,When I am fiddling with something on the other side of the cage and she runs up and growls at me then runs away!

...pretends she's a cat and tries to eat all ofthe cats' food and then when I put it on the counter, she tries herbest to get on the counter to eat it and when I don't let her she givesme butt.

(Bayle) nibbles at my clothes ONLY in places that super tickle!
-sides especially
-armpits
-behind the knees

is scared to let me hold them so far....

NEVER wants to even be touched... he flipps out. (Shayze):scared:

(Shayze) runs full force into something (seems like he has neurological damage):foreheadsmack:
-one time i was sitting on the floor andhe ran and bashed his head into my foot with my shoes on!! (By theway... would this be normal?
He is albino and he doesn't seem to see very well so far....
(he flipps out if anythingtouches him.... its almost like he doesn't see it or something).

when they poop EVERYWHERE and skatter food and hay everywhere!

when he pretends to be a sweety when ya pick him up (Clo, the only onethat will let me pick him up) but he runs away a lot when you try topet him.

I LOVE THEM ALL THOUGH :heart::love:
~Mandy
Bayle, Clo, and Shayze!

...Gives me the butt when I come home from work, even though I'm all excited to see her.

....Squeezes in behind the tv stand whenever I leave the room.

3678.jpg

...pees somewhere they shouldn't (all)

...bites me (Ouch) (Kweli only)

...tries to attack the other bunnies (Rue Only)

...chew on baseboards, carpet etc.. (all)

Lol , Lissa that picture is a thousand words !

... jumps on the place I keep bunny food and pushes it off and makes all the pellets spill everywhere (Bandit)
...Gives me a good kick when I try to move her and she doesnt like it. (Bandit)
...Bites the spoon when I'm scooping pellets into her bowl, causing the pellets to fly
...Makes me chase her ad crawl everywhere for 1 hours trying to get her to bed (Smurfy)

I hate how my rabbits...
...don't like being picked up, held, and pet
...absolutely refuse to use the litter box
...eats newspaper when there's a rack full of hay
...rush to the newly refilled food bowl like they've been starving for days
...eat my carpet and bookcase:mad:
...freak out to the sound of the TV turning on

Seems like a long list, but I do love them even though I'm sure they don't like me.

ruka wrote:
I hate how my rabbits...
...don't like being picked up, held, and pet
...rush to the newly refilled food bowl like they've been starving for days
SAME HERE for the above ! They even bite the hand that refills their bowl like they are too hungry to wait anymore. Grrrr

Dozed wrote:
(Bayle) nibbles at my clothes ONLY in places that super tickle!
-sides especially
-armpits
-behind the knees

is scared to let me hold them so far....

NEVER wants to even be touched... he flipps out. (Shayze):scared:

(Shayze) runs full force into something (seems like he has neurological damage):foreheadsmack:
-one time i was sitting on the floor andhe ran and bashed his head into my foot with my shoes on!! (By theway... would this be normal?
He is albino and he doesn't seem to see very well so far....
(he flipps out if anythingtouches him.... its almost like he doesn't see it or something).

when they poop EVERYWHERE and skatter food and hay everywhere!

when he pretends to be a sweety when ya pick him up (Clo, the only onethat will let me pick him up) but he runs away a lot when you try topet him.

I LOVE THEM ALL THOUGH :heart::love:
~Mandy
Bayle, Clo, and Shayze!
Mandy : Sounds like your Rabbit is blind, Have your vet check him out , its a simple test to see ifin fact he is blind , some Albino rabbitsare blind, not much can be doneother than keep everything where he will know wherethey are , keep food bowl , water crock or bottlein the exact place all the time, Blind rabbits do very wellwhen things stay where they can find it .I myself have a blind rabbit. feel freeto ask questions when you have them.

Latest posts

Back