I had to decide: Operation VS waiting...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had you in my thoughts eventhough I haven't had much time lately to post. I sure hope things go really well for you and you feel much better soon!

:hug:

I just wanted to say good luck and I will be keeping you in my thoughts...I went looking for PJ's online for you, but I guess it is a bit too late now. Just incase I will add the links though...Sorry I didn't see your post sooner :(

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N9H6UA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

http://happybunny.orbitearthstores.com/ttc/happy-bunny-sleepwear/cPath/27.html

http://www.crazyforbargains.com/frandjosnbuf1.html

This was funny and I am sure probably not what you were looking for but I thought it might bring you a smile

http://www.pinkbunnypajamas.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to wish you good luck and let you know I will be thinking of you. And Orchid those bunny jammies are really cute! I think I need to get some too :)

Jen - I hope if you are feeling well enough you will be able to use your laptop to help you keep connected with friends and not feeling isolated. Hospitals are never fun.

Good luck! *Hugs*

Oh darn, this all came so quickly! Are you still going in on the 2nd?Oh Jen, I hope this operation will help you. You are such a sweet person, I wish you wouldn't have to deal with this. Big hugs to you, please give us news when you can. :hug::rose:

Oh, goodness! Time sure flies! I'm really sorry you have to go through this :( Hopefully it will fix everything... I'll be thinking of you! My MSN e-mail is [email protected] if you have MSN and get to use your lappy in the hospital. We can chat! I will tell you corny jokes! You won't have to worry about laughing and hurting your wound though because they probably won't be very funny :biggrin2:

Good luck.

They should have Patientline there, which is TV, radio, internet, games and all sorts. They had that when I was there recently and they should have it in every hospital. It's great! I found on mine that RO was no blocked, lol, so we might see you sooner than you think.

I'm glad you asked about pain killers and they will give you a morphine pump, that is really good.

Good luck. I'm really hoping it will be all worth it in the end.

Maybe sure you get your boyf and family and friends to pamper you like no tomorrow!

Thinking of you.

x

I'm thinking about you my end as well. hoping it all goes well. Wow it has came around so quick. But at least you can go and get it over and done with and after no doubt Steve and your mum will spoil you rotten, and you can have lots of snuggles with the bunnies.

Thinking of you xx

Just wanted to send some well wishes your way..
:)

:bigtears:

Aww bless you all. Thank you so much for your support, it really means a lot to me!

:group:

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been trying to get the house into some sort of order, so that I don't have to worry about it while I'm in hospital, or when I get home. I'm gonna be lying down for 2 weeks and I don't want to be looking at mess the whole time lol!

Shiloh, I will add you to MSN! Thanks! So you know it's me, my address is [email protected], anyone else feel free to add me as well if you like :)

Flashy, I'm gonna be in a private hospital (I have private healthcare through Orange, who I work for), I'm not sure that they have those patient line thingys? I remember when I went into Frenchay (NHS) a couple of years ago and my bed had one, but I was 10p short of the change for a card, I was sooo gutted lol! I think that the rooms at St Mary's have tv's in them, and telephones as well, although you have to pay for the phonecalls yourself.

Orchid, thank you soo much for finding those links! Bless you! I really like them, even though it's too late, it might help relieve my 'recovery shopping'. I'll have to check to see if they ship to the UK though...

I think I've got everything ready, I had a nice meal tonight, Sea Bass, fennel and purple sprouting brocoli, as I can't eat after 8am tomorrow, I've got all my nightwear, dressing gown etc packed, face wipes etc as I wont be able to get up to wash myself I don't think, tons of magazines... Only thing to do is to add some more music to my iPod to listen to....

Argh! I just wish I could go to sleep now and wake up when it's all over! Then again, I said that 2 weeks ago and it's gone by quickly. I'm sure tomorrow will be here before I know it (can you tell I'm trying to stay positive? I've actually been a mess today lol :?)

Thank you all so much, I feel like I have some true friends on here :hug:

Jen, do you have any books to read? If you haven't read Watership Down yet, that would be a good one to pick up or have Steve or your mom pick up! There's a second book, too, Tales from Watership Down. Maybe some nice bunnies will take your mind off things.

Are you feeling nervous? How many hours until you go in? The whole time zone thing kind of messes things up. Are you going in on April 2nd or 3rd?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Jen, do you have any books to read? If you haven't read Watership Down yet, that would be a good one to pick up or have Steve or your mom pick up! There's a second book, too, Tales from Watership Down. Maybe some nice bunnies will take your mind off things.

Are you feeling nervous? How many hours until you go in? The whole time zone thing kind of messes things up. Are you going in on April 2nd or 3rd?

Lol, tell me about it, I get confused when I read your blog too! Well, it's midnight here now pretty much exactly, and I've got to go into the hospital at 1pm, and then my op is scheduled for 3pm... so I think it will be about 6/7am over your way when I go into theatre? :?So I've got 15 hours to go... eeek!

I've gota couple of books, and some girly magazines (Cosmo, a staple...) and also a couple of magazines on amateur photography lol, I kind of want to know more about it, and figured this would be a good time! I did actually think about reading Watership Down, as I haven't yet, but I don't want to read anything sad lol, I'm trying to keep it as lighthearted as I can! :p

I'm feeling really nervous, in a kind of want to get it over with way, I honestly don't know if I'm terrified, upset or what! I just want to get it over with and then take all the pain and boredom of recovery that comes my way! That's what I'm most worried about I guess... I've had 6 other ops before, so I'm used to how that goes, and I have every confidence in my consultant, so I know he's going to do a good job... The morphine pump comforts me as well!

xx

Jen, I just want to wish you good luck with the operation, I trully hope it radically resolves the problem, be strong and think positively and all will go well!

Marietta

I'm guessing you're out of surgery and awake by now! I hope it doesn't hurt too bad! I am sending you a cyber popsicle:
popsicle.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Not actually Jen, but Steve here...

She's asked me just to post quickly that she's out of the operation (has been for about 5 hours now). She's in quite a bit of pain, but is having a sleep now - the operation did go well though so hopefully long term she'll feel the benefits...

Thanks for all the nice messages she'll be really made up to read them when she makes it online,

Steve

I'm happy to hear the surgery went well!
:party::headflick::woohoo

How many days will she be in the hospital?

Rory and Tallulah send bunny kisses!

Latest posts

Back