I got a rabbit today!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do care about their well being, i love rabbitsand wouldnt be breeding them if i was going to hurt them or not careabout them. I also have a friend who owns a pet shop and if i cant findhomes for them she will. And I assure you they will be good homes

well I wish you luck becc. I just dontwant the rabbits to be unwanted. There some people that well say "Iwould love a bun" and when it comes down to it there unable to have abun. I just wish you could make money selling apples andoranges.

They wont be unwanted, if i cant find homes forthem all, i guess i will keep them. I go to a school with 1500 peopleso im sure someone will want some. But if worse comes to worse i willkeep them

you have nice family members, most of mine are sorabbit uneducated. Half of them thinks rabbits should live in theforest and the other half thinks rabbits are stupid. My husband, mymom, my dad and one of my uncles are the only ones that like our rabbit.

P.S. 70% of my friends and relatives think a rabbit should be picked up by his ears.

loving animals and knowing hoe to take care ofthem are 2 compleatly different things. my little sister loves animalsand she is deffinatly not capable of taking care of them.

sara

Congrats on the new baby!! I'm out ofgood names, I have trouble naming my own babies. I swear whenI have children, it will take me forever to name them.

Jen

rabbitgirl wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
P.S. 70% of my friends and relatives think a rabbit should be picked up by his ears.

Yikes!!:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Seriously people are so uneducated about rabbits. Maybe they shouldshow programs on tv about pet rabbits together with programs about catsand dogs.
Also I think its because in Russia, all rabbits were picked up like that.

Not only do I love animals i know how to takecare of them. If i didnt know how to take care of animals why would ihave a dog, a cat, a bird 10 fish, a rabbitandtwohermit crabs? lol I know how to care for them or else mymum wouldnt have letme have any of those pets

I'd have way more if mum would let me lol but shewont! Oh yeah I forgot I have two chickens too lol. She reckons ourhouse is like a farm lol. Last year when i had two cats we also had 7kittens lol so add them to my list lol...

Latest posts

Back