I finally have my bunny!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twigness

Reaction score
After a long 6month wait I was able to go tothe KY cup last weekend and found the cutest Himmi baby ever! I was going to look at some english spots, or polish. But I saw the himi babis and handled them and he just sat in my hands and fell asleep. No doubt from exsaution but it was to cute! Plus with my five year old wanting to show with me, I thought he would be the better first choice as we all know himmis seem to be the "ragdoll" of the bunny world. Or at least thats what I call them lol.I just wanted to share! He still needs a name though. I love him so much! He climbed onto my shoulder and slept there on the way home. Sooo adorable! Oh and if anyone knows about showing himmis, please let me know if you want a little online apprentice as I am new to showing bunnies and have no idea where to start. I know he needs to loose his smut first though.

20130415_080342.jpg

Congrats on your new bunny! He is adorable! I love his coloring! I don't know anything about showing bunnies but there are a few members who show bunnies who will probably see this thread and help you with showing bunnies.

I think I may be planning a trip there soon. He is gorgeous! I do like the look of the himis and would love to hear more about them, they sound like a wonderful bun.

Back