I am CRAZY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRAVY GUARDS!!!

BTW, that is totally unfair!:grumpy::p

binkies wrote:

001-1.jpg

hehehe. Eh....more pictures?

:laughsmiley:

Oh, and how about more pictures and an update on your rattie boys? I am dying to see more pictures of them. I am about to go snap some of Leonidas and Spartan.

They get neutered on Tuesday :shock:!

:nerves1

001-1.jpg

OMG I am so jealous! Lucy would never let me add another boy in with she and Tumnus. Thats so not fair!

But I am so happy for you and for Gravy. :biggrin2:It was meant to be I guess.

Oh wow...

Is it silly to hope for the same thing with eight buns??? Eh, I don't care if it IS silly...I'm still gonna hope for it!! :biggrin2:

Wonderful to see they bonded so nicely!! :D:D:D

That's discusting! :X

ok it's really not but it's irritating to those of us who want to just be able to hold one bunny and then not get bitten by the other one when it smells the first one...... :?

I can't believe it - that is just so wonderful. Have you changed Tulla for a different bunny? I guess there must be something REALLY special about Gravy:). Now I'm certain that you getting him was meant to be:)

Jan

The pure luck of it all is that Gravy is a boy. Tulla hates girls. I don't know how she and Ivory ended up together, but that seems like the only female she has ever liked.

That's terrific!

Gravy is just so sweet looking. Is he quiet or is he pretty busy?

I gotta say - I'd have taken him too - even if hubby would have thrown a fit. I could have hidden him for a bit LOL!

Its weird too because when I look at Gravy he reminds meof Ivory- his coloring and everything. Again, meant to be I guess.

They are all beautiful together :inlove:

You know what Haley, that is what I thought too. So normal to see a brown, orange, and black and white rabbit in that pen.

Gravy seems to be quite social. I go in the pen to pet him and he lowers his head for scratches, and of course the other two come running for some too. I have a wooden bird toy with a bell on it hanging and he has done his fair share of destroying it.

binkies wrote:
They are just great! Hanging around like they have known each other all their lives.

That is soooo great, Amanda :biggrin2:! You need to add him to the "bunnies" section in your profile, still, hehe.

p.s...update on the rattie boys, for me? You can PM me :).

Latest posts

Back