I am CRAZY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sorry, I just saw now that it's a he and he's gravy LOL! cute!

You are most definitely NOT crazy....you are AWESOME!!!!! What a loathsome man to keep a beautiful boy like that in such a miserable "cage". Way to go....that sweet bunny has gotten exactly what he deserves....YOU!

Oh hun, I was just thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. I must be getting bunny saving vibes from you.

I just want to say you are such an amazing person. Im getting all teary eyedto think what would have happened to him without you.

He is just so beautiful and he's so lucky you came into that store today.

I wish there were more suckers, err people, likeus :biggrin2:

Wow, is he ever cute! Poor little baby, I'm so glad he's somewhere safe now. I love that he has EYEBROW markings above both eyes!! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

YAYYY!! You're awesome...and I'm so happy for Gravy.

:biggrin2:

Oh wow - what a looker he is, just beautiful :).

It must have been fate that you happened to go into that store at just the right time, and save this little boy. Good on you, and good for Gravy :D

Jan

AHHHH SO ADORABLE!!!!:biggrin2:

He is beautiful!:inlove: You are so great for saving him Amanda!!:hug:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with him. :)

:shock:For real!?!?!

WHAT?! Uhm....they do all look adorable together. But, please tell me it was a little more complicated than....THAT :shock:!

Sorry Amy. I put him in there, stood watch while everyone meeted and greeted. They stayed together all night and all day. I can home and asked the sitter where the new rabbit was because I couldn't see him. She said "he's over there in the corner with the othere"

If it makes you feel any better though, he is NOT litterbox trained at allllllll.

Hehe, I wasn't being serious, lol. I guess I didn't show my sarcasim enough in the last post :p!

This is great though! I am happy for everyone :weee:!

Latest posts

Back