I almost died yesterday :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! Fair is so hard for me when it comes to the bunnies! Little girly Bo bunners and big Bo Bunners..... I will have a standard rex one day... and I think I want to get a castor. They are so adorable.

I think everyone thinks I am nuts.... they're probably right.... I go and talk to the bunnies all the time. :blushan:

I got to hold a 3 week old chin nethie! It was wonderful. They had two does with litters in the "petting zoo" area. Probably not very good for the moms or babies to be handled all day long, but the moms didn't mind and people were gentle, I guess. There were so many bunnies I wanted, and some were for sale too. I especially wanted all of the ones that would binky around or try to do bunny 500s in their tiny little show cages. How they could be happy in such a small cage was beyond me.

The nethies were so tiny. I held it with both hands but didn't need to, I was just being extra careful. Too cute! All of the fair bunies seem to be younger--so many little dutches, etc. I'm so jealous that you get to see baby bunnies so often!

Thanks! It was so scary but let me tell you..... the ambulance bill was enough to give me heart failure! :shock: Lucky we have medical insurance!

Everyone I know has fleas this year.... ours are mostly gone, but Diesel seems to be inviting one or two in each week. (Maybe from the front door?)

Now the dog has grass allergies......... :twitch:

Thanks, Dave! It was very scary and a lesson for me and the kids.... and the neighbors! They were so upset that they didn't come over because my kids were alone when they took me to the hospital. They had forgotten that hubby was out of town and everyone thought my sister inlaw and bro inlaw would come over... they were out of town also.....

Back