Huge Surprise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SilverBirchRabbitry wrote:
Grace.
I had to laugh =P They look to be 3 weeks :)
They are too cute :D
I want an agouti
=P
Lol yeah I'm kind of laughing myself now, I totally freaked out yesterday. I'm thinking three weeks too. If you were closer you could definitely have one!

ADORABLE! What a good mama they have...she definitely knew what to do!

As far as being healthy, if they are nursing, which they obviously are - since they aren't skinny - and are lively, I'd say they're doing fine.

Sometimes we forget that having kits is natural to does! Sure there can be complications, but the majority of litters go along without any major problems.

So now all you have to do is....enjoy!

wabbitmom12 wrote:
ADORABLE! What a good mama they have...she definitely knew what to do!

As far as being healthy, if they are nursing, which they obviously are - since they aren't skinny - and are lively, I'd say they're doing fine.

Sometimes we forget that having kits is natural to does! Sure there can be complications, but the majority of litters go along without any major problems.

So now all you have to do is....enjoy!
Thank you so much! :)

I probably shouldn't worry about them since they have made it this far with no help from me at all!

And you're actually past the most worrisome part...the longer they live, the better their chances are of making it to adulthood. Often the sickly ones are already gone by now.

So now you just get to have fun and enjoy them.:rabbithop

OOPs! It's Wabbitmom12...I forgot to see who was logged in. :p

They are all doing good today, I did a head count awhile ago to see if they were all still there ha ha. I'm going to weight them tomorrow and see if they are at healthy weights.

Is it ok to take them all inside for a cuddle, or should I take them in one by one or in pairs so I don't upset Princess?

You should be able to take them all in for a cuddle. I would always take the whole litter onto the couch with me for cuddles when I was fostering. The more you can play with and handle them now, the better and more socialized they will be.

-Dawn

WOW they look a lot smaller in the second pictures. lol Those take about 2 weeks of their age for me...I'd definitely say closer to 3 weeks now! :)

Any luck on finding homes yet? Or are you keeping some?

They are too young to go anywhere yet, and I won't be keeping any, much as I want to :p

[align=center]Group Photo
[/align]
[align=center]
vzu4v8.jpg

Teeny baby head rub!

103uzv6.jpg

This is the really cheeky bunny, he/she (I keep calling it she) would run up, sniff my face and binky off again and again, so cute! Plus he/she decided to try tunnel through my blanket!

23lmlie.jpg

[/align][align=center]
20shm3p.jpg

Pile Up!

[/align][align=center]
35chldg.jpg

Climbing Blanket Mountain!

2ebakc7.jpg

:inlove:
[/align]

Quick update on the babies!

Here is a video, though it's not great, also you can turn down the sound if you don't want to listen to me blabbering on :D

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/dwHpr5hU4aI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Pictures

2w5n794.jpg

n2n701.jpg

148mcqr.jpg

More baby pictures and bunny pictures in my blog :)

awww their getting so big

Latest posts

Back