Howdy All! :]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilop

Reaction score
Hi there guys. :)

My name is Rachael, and I live in New Zealand. I am a vegetarian, horse obsessed, animal loving, country girl, and have a gorgeous bunny named Cacao.

He is a male minilop,who is about 7 months old. He is such a little mischeif maker, with the biggest and cutest personality. He is white, with brown ears, a brown spot on his nose, and a line down his back. [Seenin my avatar.] He has an indoor cage and an outdoor run, but spends most of his time running free range around the house.

I can't wait to meet you all, and also get some handy tips for me and Cao.

Thanks!

Minilop. :ph34r2

Hi Rachael and welcome to RO! :)

Would love to see some more pics of Cacao, he looks gorgeous!

Enjoy the forum!

:welcome1to RO, Rachael!

Your little guy is so handsome! I especially like the brown tips at the ends of Cacao's ears :)

Be sure to also check out the Lagomorph Library for plenty of great information on rabbit health, behaviour, bonding suggestions and nutrition.

See you on the main board!

Thanks guys. =]

I will take some more photos tonight, and see if I can get them on. I'm not the most technology savvy person. :rollseyes

Welcome to the forums...

Your bunny is gorgeous! Make sure he doesn't get eaten by any sheep!

Oh gosh! What ever are you going to do for dates when there are more people than sheep.

Considering there is a couple of thousand sheep, 900 Cows and 1200 Deer on our farm at the moment..Our family household is already out numbered. Heh. :rollseyes

They definatley are! Although, they are more commonly outside hutch pets here. By the way, Welcome Gianetta! Your bunny is adorable. :)

Latest posts

Back