Howdy All! :]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilop

Reaction score
Hi there guys. :)

My name is Rachael, and I live in New Zealand. I am a vegetarian, horse obsessed, animal loving, country girl, and have a gorgeous bunny named Cacao.

He is a male minilop,who is about 7 months old. He is such a little mischeif maker, with the biggest and cutest personality. He is white, with brown ears, a brown spot on his nose, and a line down his back. [Seenin my avatar.] He has an indoor cage and an outdoor run, but spends most of his time running free range around the house.

I can't wait to meet you all, and also get some handy tips for me and Cao.

Thanks!

Minilop. :ph34r2

Hi Rachael and welcome to RO! :)

Would love to see some more pics of Cacao, he looks gorgeous!

Enjoy the forum!

:welcome1to RO, Rachael!

Your little guy is so handsome! I especially like the brown tips at the ends of Cacao's ears :)

Be sure to also check out the Lagomorph Library for plenty of great information on rabbit health, behaviour, bonding suggestions and nutrition.

See you on the main board!

Thanks guys. =]

I will take some more photos tonight, and see if I can get them on. I'm not the most technology savvy person. :rollseyes

Considering there is a couple of thousand sheep, 900 Cows and 1200 Deer on our farm at the moment..Our family household is already out numbered. Heh. :rollseyes

They definatley are! Although, they are more commonly outside hutch pets here. By the way, Welcome Gianetta! Your bunny is adorable. :)

Latest posts

Back