How to keep a Rabbit out from under the couch????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athena

Reaction score
My friend and I have a issue with our rabbits going underneath the couch we have it blocked off but they always find a way around that! We don’t want to keep the Couch blocked off forever. We’ve given them boxes and stuff to hid under but the always go to the couch. Any tips for keeping them out from under the Couch???

Depends on how high the couch is. A 2x4 could be used under the front and/or sides of the couch. This could be a permanent solution (as opposed to just putting grids in front of the whole couch).

Here's a photo of this from the binky bunny website. A couch skirt actually hides the wood. This is a wood frame laid under the couch.

HP2x4contraptionbyosprey.jpg

Buy bean bags to sit on. :p
I kid I kid! Actually we had issues with the cats going under the bed and leaving hair everywhere (It kills my sinuses when I sleep.) when we already have special places we purchased for them to hide out.
We had an idea. We have a lot of seasonal clothes so we bought a few of those under-bed totes. Two birds one stone. (Sorry birds.)
Give it a try.

Latest posts

Back