How much did everyone here pay to spay/neuter their buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vet neutered my last 2 boys, Presley and Ali,for free. I wasn't expecting a freebie but he said he did itbecause they were rescues and because we take our 17 cats tohim. I think the last time I paid for a neuter it was around$85 - 90.

My girls are going in for spays soon, it will cost £50, which is a little more than a cat spay, but I'm pleased enough.

We got both our girls neutered at the same timefor $250...that includes pre-surg bloodwork, pre-surg check up, andafter surg stitch removal/check up. I think it was$90-95 for each of the boys...including all the extras...It seems likeso long ago...but the last one was July of 2006!:shock:Timeflys!:D

$60 for a neuter at Midland Animal Clinic in Midland Michigan. She was a newly graduated vet and it was her first out-of-college bun neuter so it might have been special pricing.

I'm not sure why such an old thread has been revived... buuuut.....:p

I paid $75 for Butter's neuter. It was a little more with putting him under and giving me the pain meds, but it wasn't over $100, even then.

~Diana and Butter

Old thread but a vital one.

These prices are still the same. I have a bun going in ASAP.

JadeIcing wrote:
Lot of people are going to be doing this in thenext few months So thought they should take a glance at this and alsoothers could add what they have paid or are going to pay.

I said in here before $199 for Teresa's spay. $123 for Connors neuter. Add the $40 I paid when I got him.

Dallas I adopted and he was already neutered. that was $60. Elvis was $60 through the rescue.

This is a late post but ah well :)
In England, it cost me to get Buckley, my male rabbit £85 to get neutered, it costs a bit more for females, around £100. For the pre-op and the post-op examinations, they were all free :)

Latest posts

Back