How many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels odd posting on such an old topic..

Anyway, I have 3. :D

Loki (mix)
Tyr (Dutch)
Odin (Flemish Giant)

naturestee wrote:
I have one. He's a Netherland Dwarf named Mocha. He'llhopefully get a friend in late summer.
LOL! How time flies. Mocha turned out to be a girland got a boyfriend, Loki, last June. Fey and Sprite (dwarfhotots) were adopted in September, making four little fur-butts inall. My mom-in-law called this morning to tell me that sheknew someone who was selling Jersey Wooly babies- would I likeone? Uh, no. I have all I can handle right now!

I know, Shuu, but everyone needs to update thenumber of rabbits they have now -- it has been too long and our RabbitsOnly family has increased by ...wait for it ... leaps andbounds!

I have two now-

Vash (Flemish)

Zatch (Lionhead)

Well, I need to update my list! I now have 16.

Flemish Giants: Sampson, Delilah, Anissa, Corky

Mini Lops: Sage, Abby

Mini Rex: Basil, Orion, Saffy, Lily

Californian: Elvis

Holland Lop: Dillon

English Lop: Cedric

English Spot: Lena

Angora: Reese

Palomino: D'Ara

Update 10 now:

Holland Lops:Corky,Lexi,Fred

Mini Lops:Oreo, Homer

Satin: Misty

Mix:Bandit

Lionhead:Zack

Flemish: Keely

Netherland Dwarf: Spud

2 are bonded pairs, Homer and Misty live together and so do Corky and Lexi.

I've just got one, a New Zealand White namedQingqing (cheeng-cheeng). She's named after Qinghai province in westernChina, which is shaped like a rabbit. Qinghai Lake is the eye. I don'thave plans to get another bunny. I'm happy with just one, it seems likeQingqing is happy, and I also don't have a lot of room. She has the runof the apartment when I am home, and at other times she has a littleroom in the back for herself, though she is put in her cage at night. Ihave students visiting several times a week, so she gets to meet newpeople and is fed carrot pieces by them. I've had a few students whowere nervous being around Qingqing, and one who was so scared that Ihad to put Qingy in her room while the student was here. Normally theylove her, and when they first meet her I can hear them exclaim inChinese, "Oh, how big!" She's actually a normal size, I'm sure, for aNZ White, but I guess the students are used to seeing bunnies.

Nancy

We started with 1 spoilt bunny, (Bindy) Now we have 4 all together(well last time I checked, ****looks for Jen, FreddysMom and Jennibluand comes back from checking the bunny room:p).

Yes we have 4 LOL

Bindy (Bindy Windy), Gizmo (Gizzy), Amber and Roger

One scruffy and molting, but very regal

female Palomino

Elf

10-29-05061a.jpg

Wow time sure has gone by. I have alot more thanwhen I first posted.

Buddy is an English Lop

Stormy is a Polish, well a Polish ND mix but a Polish at heart and in attitude

Koda & Norman are Holland Lops

Christa is a Mini & Holland Lop mix

Hopi is a New Zealand Mini Lop mix.

and I will be getting another Flemish soon.

Tina

Latest posts

Back