How many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 house bunnies here!!!

~Jim

O.K. lets see if I can name all mine,Prometheus2mo, blossem and her 2 babies,tundra and 9 new borns,scarlet, rosee,nipper, blaze,crankbait,barney,jr. sweetpea. I hope I didn't forgetanyone. Tundra had 9 kits this morning we didn't think she took up withcrankbait so I was shocked when I did my morning rounds. Blossems kitsjust turned 2weeks old on Sunday Kim

onnie wrote:
Blimmy were do you keep them all:?
Sampson, my flemish, is in my bedroom, but will probably be in the family room or with the other critters when I move.

The other buns have their own room. Well, they share it withmy ferrets and rats. The room is critter proof, so it worksout well. When they get time out of the cage, they have therun of the entire upstairs, if I can watch them, but if not, they getto have their room.

Jen

Hi everyone, I am new. I find this tobe a very interesting and informative site. Anyways, I have30 rabbits total...15 dutch and 15 jersey woolies.

dajeti2 wrote:
I have one now Apollo is my white Flemish Giant.

Iam getting 2 in July

Chista a ND/lop mix

Hopi a NZ/lop mix.

Tina

Tina,

I thought you were getting a mate for Apollo in July too. AmI wrong? I have been offline for a bit and feel like I'vemissed SOOOOO much!

Peg

I currently have six bunnies here.

Tiny - Flemish giant buck born Dec. 2004

Kyo & Tio - Netherland Dwarf bucks born Dec. 2004 (littermates)

SugarBear (m) & GingerSpice (f)- lionheads born Mar 2005

Puck - Holland Lop buck born Mar 2005

They're all currently house bunnies although they LOVE playing outdoors on the lawn.

Peg

I have one, but she's sort of not mine. I'm a mommy in disguise!! :cool:

I have one very spoiled Holland Lop, her name is Ellie. She pretty much has the run of the house....and our lives! :D

Latest posts

Back