How many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my Abby (Saturday's adoptee) makes 9:

Daisy (holland lop)

Sage and Abby (mini lops)

Basil, Saphy and Lily (mini rex)

Elvis (californian)

Orion (mini rex/himi mix)

Sampson (flemish giant).

Jen

My number is changing constantly, it could be more then I have now or it could be less :)

Nimue (Flemish)

Xander (Holland)

Fae (Holland)

Patches (dutch)

Benny (No idea, rescued meat rabbit)

___

Babies
___

*All Hollands*

Brogan

Dash

Pebbly

Dumbo

and Coco
___

*Coming soon*

Rupert (ND)

Cita (mini)

~Amy

Edit: Forgot one!

Oreo :adopted mini lop

Homer: mini Lop (having his big boy surgery today

Corky: minilop....very sick right now....praying he pulls thru it!

I'm probably one of the only ones here who hasno rabbits! But I am trying to get a trio of English lops (hopefullythis summer). Many many years ago I used to have BEW Polish (and acouple of chocolate Polish), as well as Holland lops and Netherlands,and when I was a teen I had an assortment of 'others' (one NZW namedSam; one Champagne d'Argent rescued from the butcher's block namedD'arcy;two non-determinate breeds...Thumper, my baby ;) (sheused to sleep with me in my bed at night), and Billy Jack, a rabbitfrom a pet store who looked more like a hare than arabbit;two dutch...a blue dutch named Brandy (she was my veryfirst rabbit, unfortunately she died before I even had her for twomonths, she had some sort of parasite that she was carrying when Ibought her), and Barney, a little black dutch.

I must say I love seeing all the pics that you guys post of your bunnies....they are all so gorgeous! :)

I have two bunnies. Thumpera mini-lop (could be a mommy soon) and Fayth aka faynay is a hollandlop. There a 100% success of bonding for the time being, they adoreeach other lol:shock:

I have one mini lop right now... a girl namedPepper. I'm still debating on whether to get her afriend. She gets so much attention from me and my husbandright now (she even travels everywhere with us) that I'm worried she'dget jealous of having to share attention ;) Who knows...might get another one anyway... I really love her personality.

Jamie

I have one mini-rex... I'm not even supposed tohave any rabbit. I'm living in an appartment... but... at least he'snot very noisy! :) I just have to watch him so he doesn't destroy thecarpet! :p

Latest posts

Back