how many of you have parrots?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kala_Bunga

Reaction score
Does anyone lese here have parrots?I have 1timneh african grey,4 solomon island eclectus and I just got my greencheeked conure!I am also on a waiting list for a Hyacinth macaw!Herei'll give you the descriptions of my feathered kids.

Willow-Timneh african grey.Shy with strangers but supper friendlywith people that she knows-especially if you give her a veggie orsomething yummy!...she also has a very big vocabulary!Some of the wordsthat she knows are:Hello,Hey,How are you?,I'm excellent,Yummy,Give meyummies!,wanna play?,I'm a cutie,*are phone #*,She knows hercolors,shapes and some foods.She knows how to ask the dogs to do simplecommands,can we go for a car ride?,Can we go for horsey ride?,I wantthat now!,Give me,animal sounds,I love you,I'm a hottie and you knowit*arggg my younger sister who is 16 taught her that:X* and many otherthings....

Baby-male Solomon island Eclectus parrot-he's my feather baby.He was myfirst real parrot. I have had him since I was 11-12.He comes w/ meevery where, whether its to work or the barn.He is really attached tome and attacks my Bf when ever he hugs me:?....haha he thinks that i'mhis mate...He will follow me around the house and will bite anyoneexcept for me.*haha I guess i'm special*.He knows some simple wordslike hi,how are you?,i'm good and give me food but nothing as big asWillow.

Clover-Another male SIE eclectus.Is the feathered clown of the house.Heis friendly w/ every one and loves to entertain company.He will beanyones best friend if they give him a peice of strawberry.

Ruby-My female SIE.haha she has "personality" my bf is scared to holdher, she gets very horomonal with 3 male SIE's.I feel kinda bad for herbecause of all the males SIE's.She is my only girl.

Emerald-Anonther male SIE, is the quietest out of the bunch and is moreattached to clover then to people but does like to go on the occasionalwalk.

So what are your birds like?Tell me a bit about them!

I have a blue pacific Parrotlet and he's FEISTY!He's only 7 months old but already learning how to talk in that roboticvoice of his. He loves coming out for playtime and if given the choice,probably would hang out on my shoulder all day.

I also Have an African grey about 5yrs old. Heis shy with strangers ,somestimes bites if he doesn't get what he wantsand has a huge vocabulary including most of the rabbits and other petsnames. He imitates my voice which is high and my husbands low voice .He loves to sit on a perch in the room with the rabbits and watch themand call their names. They are used to him and have no fear of him atall.

He likes to say the name Jacques in an exaggerated french way (like Iused to) and it sometimes makes me sad because jacques died last summerand when Neil says the name it reminds me of him.
When I get up in the morning Neil (who is in a covered cage)immediately begins to call my name ..."Maureen, Maureen, maureen,Maureen, maureen.."" until I get him up. He sometimes is so needy hedrives me crazy.

hi

I have 7 budgies

lookatusa.jpg

I have five cockatiels :)It gets noisy around here sometimes lol

Back