How many buns do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two Holland lops. They are so adorable!
This is Lila, she's 18 months old:

c2d32ace.jpg

This is Charlie, he is 8 months old:

842648d1.jpg

Lila my female rabbit is currently pregnant, she's due October 1st. The reason I bred her is because I show my rabbits and I'm trying to get the perfect show rabbit by getting the best qualities out of Charlie and Lila. I'll probably only keep one of the babies and give the rest to other loving homes.

Anybody interested in holland lop babies let me know! They would be great to show, breed, or just as pets :)

Just one now, but hopefully two in the future!

This is my baby girl, Teddy Bear:
17408_230902_230000000.jpg

And this is the rabbit we should be meeting soon, also female (and spayed of course!) Her name is Maya but that will probably be changed if I adopt her, just because I don't think she looks like a Maya:
17408_230903_510000000.jpg

Right now, I am a slave to 11! Normally 3... You can see pictures of the babies in the Rabbitry and Show Room titled 2 week old photos. So wants one of these babies, let me know! The bunny in my avatar is Candy Cane, my 2 year old black Rex.:)

I have six: Cocoa, Pockets, Lily, Ranger, Tasmanian Devil (Taz/Tazzie), and Pepper!

We have three :biggrin2:

Nibbles:

img_3069.jpg

Junie:
img_3556.jpg

and Crispin:
img_3088.jpg

Crispin and Junie are bonded. Nibbles is our lone bachelor (but I'm trying to convince the hubby that he needs a friend, too!).

I have 2 right now. I was a breeder for 4 years so had upwards of 30 at a time then. Here are some old pictures of my rabbits.
Shiny Things
2012-08-10_20-58-00_206.jpg

Beauty
2012-08-10_20-59-50_143.jpg

Tiger. She came from the 2nd litter of babies we ever had. She was my baby and I miss her TERRIBLY. My dogs killed her and Ping Pong early this year or late last year.
028.jpg

056.jpg

I have 3 I'm working on bonding right now (after Sapphire lost her mate). I have the option to return one boy (said the rescue) if it doesn't work out with all three. So far, they are doing well.

(photos in my [scrolling] avatar)

Two, but Booger has the bladder capacity, and attitude,of two or three rabbits easily. When he hoses me down, I am well and truly hosed. He rakes me from thigh to neck, when he isn't aiming for my face. Yesterday he did two whole body strafeings and a face shot within 20 minutes. As soon as I got cleaned up from one hit, Booger's like: You don't smell right human. And BOOM, he hits me again.

Of course, the way people are throwing away rabbits around here I will probably be adding to the herd. Both of the lads are throw-a-ways and since BunBun showed up last October I've been offered five more bunnies.

Latest posts

Back