How long is your bunnynap list?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zee, yours are just asirresistableasthe others. Germany is just a little too far formost of us!

Hmmm... suddenly remembersWorld Cup 2006 will be there next year and we may be coming....

Watchout!

Laura

:shock2:Damm I forgot the world cup next year.

Note to self - Hide buns during world cup !!!!

Laura wrote:
Zee, yours are justasirresistable asthe others. Germany isjust a little too far for most of us!

Hmmm... suddenly remembersWorld Cup 2006 will be there next year and we may be coming....

Watchout!

Laura

I can't forget these two

attachment.php

Carolyn wrote:
:nonono:

This is no laughing matter.

I don't pick the rabbits, they pick Tucker Town.

Ya see, we have this telepathic connection. Oh! And by the way...Vashhas told me that he's Ready and Waiting for me whenever I havetime to pick him up.

So, Do expect to see me.

"Carolynnn Take Me Home
to the Place, I belong
Tucker - Towwwwnnn, Connn-eeti-cutt,
Take Me Home,
Carolynnnn..."

-Kinda John Denver
Yeah, ... and you'll bring him backright after the 430AM "I want a snack/attention/toy"call.
He's just saying that 'cause I won't give himtreats in the middle of the night anymore since I got a dayjob.

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Here's my? number 1 baby!!

?

attachment.php

:love:

Vickie

Your the Only other Mom I'd give her to - but I have to die first.

-Carolyn

Jenniblu wrote:
He's just saying that 'cause I won't give him treats in themiddle of the night anymore since I got a day job.?
[/quote]

Slacker! :disgust:

-Carolyn

jordiwes wrote:
I will have to add Mocha, Loki, Fey and Sprite to this list!
:scared: Eek! Come on Mocha! Maybe if youpoop more it will scare Jordiwes away! It worked for Tank, yaknow!

I have my list. I'm keeping it to myself. That wayyou'll never realize I'm coming for YOUR bunnies. I'll addJames' favorites too. He has a soft spot a milewide for a couple of lops here. I'm not saying any more thanthat!

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Zee wrote:
Yeah !!! Only 1 bun on a napping list.

Well at least the rest aren't on any phew !!!

Ummm...excuse me, but I'm still planning on making it to Germany tovisit, don't worry I believe Lop will be coming home with me.

And, I did only see 1 of my babies on a list. LOL

Jen

Edit: Ok, I lied, my 3 flemmies are on Tina's list. But shemay want to re-think that one...Sampson has become an escapeartist. I just went upstairs to discover him out of his cageand he had peed on my bed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Here's my number 1 baby!!

attachment.php

:love:

Vickie
:gun:You'll have to get past me first!

Ok, I lied, I still have a bunny napping list!

Oh Jen I never said that was my full list. Reese, Corky and Dillon are on the list too.

Oh andd Jen since you are going to Germany, I'll send you withan extra carrier and you can bring Big Momma home to me.

Tina

Jen

I will be double checking everything when you leave here, that's for sure !!!!!!

Tina

Sorry Honey ! Jen won't be able to bring Big Mama with her!

I will be having security watching every move ! hehehe
She may look Sweet and Innocent, but there's a big bad dog under all that fur !!!!!
01-05-05_1400.jpg

Now where's that little princess of mine
fauna2.jpg

cirrustwi wrote:
Ummm...excuse me, but I'mstill planning on making it to Germany to visit, don't worry I believeLop will be coming home with me.

Jen

I want Sebastian! I would soo steal him if he weren't so attached to his little girl.

Latest posts

Back