How long is your bunnynap list?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
Laura wrote:
ALLthe Flemmies and Stanley and Pebbles, and Gizzy andMerlin and Freddy - see, I can't keep up. I want them ALL!!!

:shock2:

I'm gonna lock up the house, turn the alarm on, and be on RED ALERT.

Nobody is getting my Pebbles. :zoro:

Rainbows! :D
Oh, don't worry, Pet Bunny. That's just me living in La LaLand (aka Laura Land). I know I can't have them all, but agirl can dream!

You'd better watch out for others, though, 'cause Pebbles rocks! (I love saying that!)

Laura

ariel wrote:
Laura wrote:
I think thatlittle Wrigley is the first one on my list now, but there are so many,I've lost track. PGG's and Gypsy's house would definitely beon my list- oh, and Raspberry's and Pam's, and Tina's and JimD's andALL the Flemmies and Stanley and Pebbles, and Gizzyand Merlin and Freddy - see, I can't keep up. I want themALL!!!

Laura
You sound like the lady on Romper Room when wewere kids with her magic mirror at the end of the show saying goodbyeto all the kids she could "see" LOL

I see, Jimmy, and Katie oh and I see bobby there too .... hope you had fun today LOL

You didn't know? I AM that lady from RomperRoom. I see bunnies now instead of children.

RomperRoom.jpg

I'm looking at Gizzy right now!

Laura

jordiwes wrote:
I also love Snuggy!
Aww, thanks! I'll have to tell her (not that she needs an ego boost - she's SUCH a diva!).

Jordi and Wesley are beautiful loppy babies, too! Jordi reminds me of Baby.

Laura

Oh, my list is so very long.LOL I'm going to have to look at all the photo threads andnarrow it down.

But....Gypsy, Carolyn, Tina and PGG better watch out, I'm coming to their houses first!!

Jen

There are too many to keep track of them all. But here is just a glimpse at my list.

Cali Chaz Vash Big Momma Sky Black Star Nadia Fauna FreddyVickySebastian Toby Snuggy Baby Raphael Corky Lexi Fred Zack
Keely Sampson Delilah Anissa Mocha Spice Murphy Tiny Gracie Sapphire Anwyn Odin Ben

All the Flemish and our new Continental Giant.Well you get the idea.

Tina

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I am sooo happy that Brindle, Benji, Chippy, MooShu, S'more,Rosie, Binkie and Tootsie didnt show on ANY of those lists!
WRONG!!!

Jim D's house was on my original list last night. That means ALL your babies!!!

Laura

Latest posts

Back