How long is your bunnynap list?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenniblu

Reaction score
Come on folks -- Tell the truth. Feelfree to post additional comments or special bunnynapping rabbits you'veadded to your list and why.

I have so lost counton how many of the nappablerabbits I would nap , I do havea top 5 listthough

I would NEVER bunnynap any rabbit.

I only want to return them to their True and RightfulHome, ya know...the most loving and best place for them - Tucker Town,of course.

-Carolyn

LMBO @ true and rightful home, Carolyn! Sure....:rofl:

...And Gypsy, you own probably most of the rabbits on everyone's list! :wink:

Hey Bluebird - is it an issue that just came out? ididn't see them in the last issue of Domestic Rabbits.

:nonono:

This is no laughing matter.

I don't pick the rabbits, they pick Tucker Town.

Ya see, we have this telepathic connection. Oh! And by the way...Vashhas told me that he's Ready and Waiting for me whenever I havetime to pick him up.

So, Do expect to see me.

"Carolynnn Take Me Home
to the Place, I belong
Tucker - Towwwwnnn, Connn-eeti-cutt,
Take Me Home,
Carolynnnn..."

-Kinda John Denver

I think that little Wrigley is the first one onmy list now, but there are so many, I've lost track. PGG'sand Gypsy's house would definitely be on my list- oh, andRaspberry's and Pam's, and Tina's and Jim D's andALL theFlemmies and Stanley and Pebbles, and Gizzy and Merlin and Freddy -see, I can't keep up. I want them ALL!!!

Laura

I don't have a bunny napping list, I got the best 3 rabbits right here. :bunnydance:

Laura wrote:
ALL the Flemmies and Stanley andPebbles, and Gizzy and Merlin and Freddy - see, I can'tkeep up. I want them ALL!!!

:shock2:

I'm gonna lock up the house, turn the alarm on, and be on RED ALERT.

Nobody is getting my Pebbles. :zoro:

Rainbows! :D

Laura wrote:
Ithink that little Wrigley is the first one on my list now, but thereare so many, I've lost track. PGG's and Gypsy's house woulddefinitely be on my list- oh, and Raspberry's and Pam's, andTina's and Jim D's andALL the Flemmies and Stanley andPebbles, and Gizzy and Merlin and Freddy - see, I can't keepup. I want them ALL!!!

Laura
You sound like the lady on Romper Room when we werekids with her magic mirror at the end of the show saying goodbye to allthe kids she could "see" LOL

I see, Jimmy, and Katie oh and I see bobby there too .... hope you had fun today LOL

:laugh:

Lissa's Bunnynapping List

Fauna

Tucker

Cali

Sebastian

Otis

:bunnydance:

Now you have named them Lissa you have NO chance of napping them , their owners will be on full alert!!!

You need The Element of Surprise my dear!!!! ;)

*****Dissapears to put on Ninja go quick outfit*****

Mmmmm can't find it , maybe I'll get an Invisible cloak like in the Potter movies ,

ahhhhh keep ya eyes on your bubbies LIssa, poopies and all LOL

Hey , don't be laughin' at my outfit,Ninjas go fast and they are very, very quiet when they get to wherethey are going ya know.

Lissa --->:sleep:

Me in Ninja outfit leaving with bunnies under my arms---->:run:

Lissa when she wakes up--->:scared::faint:

Me with new bunnies (escaped without being caught because I wore ninja outfit --->:dancing:

:shock2:

Oh no you don't! Not my babies. Nuh uh. :nonono:

:zoro:

LOL Oh ok I get it, you can dream of bunnynappin' but we can't.

Actually I couldn't be held responsible for my actions if someone tried snitchin' one of our babies!!:mad::mad:

I'd have the cranky face and lots of bad bad words!

Latest posts

Back