How 'bout favorite T.V series?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like...

Little People Big World

Campus Vets (Now it's on at like 5 in the morning :()

Crash Test Mommy

Simpsons.. :embarrassed:;)

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

I know exactly what you mean...and I was upsetat first, until I watched a bit of Criminal Minds, and fell in lovewith the guy all over again. :)

He's such a great actor, isn't he?

If you like Dead Like Me, you should rent DVD's of Wonderfalls...REALLY funny! :D

HoneyPot wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
And I just remembered two more to go on my list..

Dead Like Me

Dead Like Me is TOTALLY one of my favorites... when Season 2 ended andI saw Mandi Patinkin on another show, I was SOupset!!!I would have watched it forever - 2 seasonsjust wasn't enough.

Nadia

Little People Big World, I love that too, Spring!

Many people love the Office, how can you not? How funny was last week's episode??

I see Studio 60 in there, I love that show!

Also Heroes, 24, 30 rock, and Amazing race.

(And secretly 7th heaven)

I first saw Mandy Pantinkin in reruns of Chicago Hope - a series I'd love to see come out on DVD.

I really do like him...

Peg

I would have to say mine are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Golden Girls
Deal or No Deal
The Nanny
Still Standing
Reba
Anime (Japanese cartoons, they are made for mature teens and adults)
Divine Canine
Its Me or The Dog
Animal Cops

I haven't watched the much tv, so those are the only ones I can give you.

He really is great, isn't he?

Hard to believe he's the same Spaniard from the PrincessBride...hehe!! I hear it sometimes when I hear him talk,though. :)

TinysMom wrote:
I first saw MandyPantinkin in reruns of Chicago Hope - a series I'd love to see come outon DVD.

I really do like him...

Peg

Favorite of all time would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and Angel and Firefly).

On air: The Office, Scrubs, Prison Break, ANTM.

Most of my TV time is spent watching the NBA- GO PISTONS!!

In no specific order: The Office, Lost, MiamiInk, Law and Order (CI and SVU), OZ, Deadwood, Carnavale, Futurama,Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Greg the Bunny (the IFC one), One Punk UnderGod, Knitty Gritty, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files. I watch a lot ofTV. ;)

~Star~

I hate Aqua Teen Hunger Force. But, I love Futurama though, have you ever seen Boondocks? *shakes head*

Starina wrote:
In no specific order:The Office, Lost, Miami Ink, Law and Order (CI and SVU), OZ, Deadwood,Carnavale, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Greg the Bunny (the IFCone), One Punk Under God, Knitty Gritty, Forensic Files, Cold CaseFiles. I watch a lot of TV. ;)

~Star~

I hated Aqua teens at first, but then it kind ofgrew on me. I really like the Boondocks, but they never have it onanymore. I miss Mission Hill too. Now it seems like they are puttingall these Tom Goes to the Mayor type crap shows on. Ugh. Pure s***,plain and simple.

~Star~

Oh and Metalaclypse is awesome too, Dethklok RULES!

I don't watch many TV shows but I do have my 3shows I watch almost relgiously. I hadn't watched Gilmore Girls till myboss let me borrow all the seasons. By the timeI completedthe seasons, the current one had already started. So my boss isn'tallowed to talk to me about the current season so I can watch thereruns over the summer.

Oddly enough, I'm into this new shower show... Kyle XY and I live everysummer for Big Brother! We even take a portable TV into the rabbit barnand sit around watching Big Brother. :D

Greys anatomy, OC( 1st 3 seasons) House, The mighty boosh,scrubs,frasier,friends and The west wing!!

lurv Anabell:mrsthumper:

JadeIcing wrote:
Certain areas don't. My parents do.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I have direct TV so don't catch abc.
Um, why not? We've had Directv for yearsand have it, now even locally.:ponder:
Then, don't theygive you the option to pay for any local channels that you don't getfrom another coast? We used to have nbc and fox on eastcoast, it was nice because if you missed primetime shows, they were onthose channels at 10pm, they have since taken it away-even though wePAID for it since we get them locally. I liked not watchinglocal, you see different commercials for store we don't have:shock:.

ChandieLee wrote:
lol I always get the theme song from M*A*S*H stuck in my head :)

It drives me crazy when I'm trying to fall asleep.
I can watch 3 hours of MASH every night if I want....5pm to 7pm...and then again from 9pm to 10pm.
My wife also got me one of the DVD sets.

Back