How 'bout favorite T.V series?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
I saw a thread for favorite movies, however, I don't watch them too much...

So I started this one for favorite T.V series.

I would have to say I like Oz <3
It's such a great show.
I haven't seen the last two seasons yet however, because I was introduced to the show awhile after it had started.

So what are your faves?

Hubby and I love Heroes, My Name is Earl, andThe Office. We also love watching Whos Line is It Anyway, even thoughit's not a current show ;)

Jessi

For fave curently on air Heroes!

I have a few. Winter is my hibernation period (as I can't stand it!!) so I get right in to my shows.

Heroes
Gilmore Girls
ER
Ghost Whisperer
The Hills (can't wait for Season 3 to start)
Oh I forgot Survivor
Crystal

Most of myfavorite shows are no longer on the air :( (except for reruns)Mystery Science Theatre 3000, Farscape, The X-Files,Seinfeld and soon, Stargate.

Which is probably a good thing because I don't really have time towatch TV ;) My faves right now are The Office (US),Scrubs, King of the Hill, Heroes, and BattlestarGalactica.

well, i don't watch tv at all anymore

but i loved house and gilmore girls (i own all of the seasons but 7 for gilmore girls, i will own it, when it comes out)

i also love dog the bounty hunter (odd i know), miami ink, dirty jobs,paula dean, ace of cakes, andmost shows on food network

we don't have cable at the apartment, and now i have absolutly nointerest in watching tv. i hardly watch movies now either. . . mostnight my roommate and i spend sitting on opposite ends of the couchreading books. . . i hit the goodwill on all my days off and buy booksthere (at $.64 each. . . i can by 5 used books for not even the priceof 1 new book!)

I don't watch all that much. (Funny-I was thinking of starting this:))

Um, not on anymore-Will and Grace hands down. Hilarious.

American Idol

The Office

America's Next Top Model

Hogan Knows Best

The Girls Next Door

My husband loves reruns of That 70s Show.

When it was on - West Wing was my favorite. Ithink I've seen every single episode at least 3 times - most of them 5or more times. I used to watch it (while taping it), then watch itagain within about 24 hours....and then of course - watch it againduring reruns. The funny thing is - I'm about as far right as you canget - and the show was pretty far left...but I really did enjoy it.

Currently my favorites are Jericho, Criminal Minds, Survivor, andShark. Of those four, I could miss Survivor and be ok - but don't letme miss Jericho or Shark.

I also enjoy Deal or No Deal - but I can miss it and not feel bad.

Peg

My favorite shows are no longer on tv.
Northern Exposure and WKRP In Cincinatti.

I like American Idol however this year has really stunk with Sanjaya.
I mostly watch baseball and hockey games on tv. I do the Neflix thingwith movies so I actually watch a movie on dvd just about every othernight.

Gray's Anatomy!!!

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

I Love Lucy

America's Next Top model

I forgot about Studio 60 - probably because it hasn't been on in so long....

Any idea if it is going to be back on?

And Mambo - I watched Northern Exposure when it was in reruns - I thinkwe were living in Alaska at the time (although we were in Anchorage -not a tiny town) but it was good...

Peg

Desperate Housewives is my favourite, but I alsowatch American Idol, X Factor, Grease is the Word (both are UK showssimilar to American Idol), Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. And you knowall those weird documentaries? Not like on the Discovery Channel, butones about people, Channel 4 shows alot of them, "The twinsthat share a body", "The mermaid baby", "Fat-man's warning" come tomind.:)

They had one on recently, can't remember what it was called, but it wasall about genetically modified animals, like a mouse with a human eargrowing out of it's back, and glow-in-the-dark rabbits.:(

The Wonder Years (which I just found reruns of on Ion)

Seinfeld

Jake 2.0

John Doe

The Muppet Show

The 4400

Heroes (though I always seem to miss it)

The Riches

Survivorman (AWESOME show)

King of the Hill

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Robot Chicken

THS (True Hollywood Stories)

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

The CSI's

I'm sure the list goes on...but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

I know what you mean...most of my favs are no longer on the air, either...:(

I LOVE Mystery Science Theatre 3000!!! Do they still show it on regular TV?

Oh yes, and Stargate. :)

And Scrubs.

And I just remembered two more to go on my list..

Dead Like Me

and

Wonderfalls

(Both written by the same team of guys...both wonderful!!)

m.e. wrote:
Most of my favorite shows are no longer on the air :( (except forreruns) Mystery Science Theatre 3000, Farscape, The X-Files,Seinfeld and soon, Stargate.

Which is probably a good thing because I don't really have time towatch TV ;) My faves right now are The Office (US),Scrubs, King of the Hill, Heroes, and BattlestarGalactica.

Oh yes...Criminal Minds...we LOVE MandyPantinkin..enough so that I spelled his name correctly the first time'round! :D

TinysMom wrote:
When it was on - WestWing was my favorite. I think I've seen every single episode at least 3times - most of them 5 or more times. I used to watch it (while tapingit), then watch it again within about 24 hours....and then of course -watch it again during reruns. The funny thing is - I'm about as farright as you can get - and the show was pretty far left...but I reallydid enjoy it.

Currently my favorites are Jericho, Criminal Minds, Survivor, andShark. Of those four, I could miss Survivor and be ok - but don't letme miss Jericho or Shark.

I also enjoy Deal or No Deal - but I can miss it and not feel bad.

Peg

maherwoman wrote:
And I just remembered two more to go on my list..

Dead Like Me

Dead Like Me is TOTALLY one of my favorites... when Season 2 ended andI saw Mandi Patinkin on another show, I was SOupset!!!I would have watched it forever - 2 seasonsjust wasn't enough.

Nadia

Latest posts

Back