How About Your Rabbit's Nicknames?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
My rabbits rarely answer to their given namesanyway, but somehow they've earned nicknames as well. Pauly Walnutsalso goes by "the man", "Paulnuts" and "Paulener" Mella Beans is calledMiss Beans (not much of a stretch) BabyBella, Smella--because shealways gets herself dirty and stinky, i'm not sure how, andButros-Butros--I don't know why, but it just fits. Surely if we allsing to them and make them talk, I'm not the only crazy nickname lady.

Rex - Reximus Maximus, Hot stuff

Peanut - Pinochle, Fuzz Butt

~M

Sometimes i call luv luvbun and my son is stillstuck on her name rainbow. That was her name in the shelter.My son who has limited speech started calling her Luv. he also namedour dog blue. my husband says if tj comes off with a swear name for apet then that is what i will name the pet. haha :)

Cristy

Moolie was "Moolie, Moolie, Pastafasoolie!"because it rhymed and he was such a gooney bunny. Maxie was"Bunky Rabbit," because it sounded affectionate, or "MaxwellGoodbunny," when he and I wanted to impress somebody. Calbertis "Toughie" or "Tough Guy," because he invariably honks, boxes, andmouthes at or with my hand each morning when I attempt to clean hiscage. Missy is sometimes called "Missy BigHead," because ofthe size of her cranium, or "Nobby Head" due to its shape.

Yes, indeed, we must be crazy

Buck

I call Chompers: Chomps, Chomp, Chompy, Chomp a Domp, Fuzz Butt or Chomp Ba Chewy Chomp Ba Chewy Chomp.

Abby is mostly Abs, or Abbalina (no clue where I pulled that one from).

I call both of them Bun Buns at various times too and also tell themthey are "too cute for cuteness". Whatever that means. :p

OH my what a can o worms you opened uphere!

My little Jezebel (not so little) goes by:

Jez (said sternly, she doesnt care for it and her ears go straight up)

Fuzzy

Jezafluff

Honeybell

Crazygirl/crazybunny (when jumping from couch to couch like an Olympic athlete)

Fuzzybutt

My little girl Jade goes by:

Jadinski (when she is naughty)

Petunia (when she is being finicky)

goofball (for her binkies when in trouble)

Jaden

sexymomma (only on really hot days when she is doing the sprawl on the tiles)

I loved everyone's nicknames, funny how a lot of us somehow put fuzzy and butt together in our lists hmm?

yup, we might just all be a little on the side,but its for BUNNY LOVE right?

hehe

Cher

Elf gets calledElfbunny a lot. Besides that I can't think of anything. I probably alsocall her "baby" cuz I call my husband, kids, dog....well, lots ofpeople/pets "baby".

Baby gets called "Poopsie" or Poopsie head allothere lately because she'll start running circles around me and leavinglittle presents as she goes.

Valencia: Lenci, Po Po, Lenci Po Po

Iszabel: Iszy, Lil Isz, Iszash*t, Iszybear

For some reason, Izzy's the only one that got saddled with a lot of nicknames: Izzybuggy, Ziggy, Ziggybuggy, Izoogy, Zoogy, Iz.

And that's really funny because Izzy is also a nickname--I can't go around calling her Jsh's Confucia! ;)

Pandemonium is Brat, Fenwick is Fen or Fennyboy or Stinky.

Bub or Bubby

Bunbun was Boy or Loverboy

Poor old Smokey is evil and therefore has no nicknames. :?

Rose

Lenci likes to be called "JW" (Jersey Wooley). She thinks it sounds macho. :D

Pernod and Perry have quite a few nicknames - here are some of the printable ones:

Pernod - Pernie, Pernie Poodle, Poodley Doodley Doo, Little Girl, and ,when she is throwing a strop, The Rottweiler

Perry - Perrywinkle, Winkles, Pear, Pear Drop, Little Boy/Man

Together I usually call them Bun Buns Or Bunnybunns when they are goingto get a treat. John(hubby) calls them lots of things, especially whenthey chew through his cables and wires ;)

Jan

We call Cookie: Cookie Monser (Monsterwithout the "T"), Big Boy, Baby, Mama's Little Cookie Boy. Ifhe IS being naughty and we catch him in the act we call him Cookie(then our last name). If he has JUST finished being naughtythen we call him a little turd head. :X Luckilythat is few and far between.

Wabbitwuv

Oh, wow! I have so many bunnies that it's hard to know where to begin ... :cool:

1) Sherman="The Sherminator" (named by JessicaRabbit,MyBunnyLovesMe, or MyBunnyBoys; I can't remember which:().

2) Tucker="King Tucks"

3) Fauna="Lola Folana Fauna"

4) Missy="Ms. Thang"

5) Calbert="Kooky Snooky Calbert"

6) Spice="Angel Bunny"

7) Mocha="Chocolate Mocha Teddy Bear"

8) Ivory="Ivory the Magnificent"

9) Cookie="Sweet Cookie Monster"

10) Perry and Pernod="My Precious Pumpkins (#1 and #2)

11) Sebastian="Sugar Plum Honey Lamb Baby Doll"

12) Baby #1="Baby Waby Bunny Dumpling"

13) Apollo="Pumpkin Pie"

14) Daisy="Moonflower"

15) Iszy and Lenci="Princess (#1 and #2)

16) Pepper="Pooky Bear"

17) Mella="Mellow Bella Mella"

18) Pauly="Precious Pauly"

19) Jezebel="Jazzy Jezzy"

20) Jade="Ms.-Made-in-the-Shade"

21) Megan="Li'l Bit"

22) Peppy="Precious Pet"

23) Elf="Sweetie Pie"

24) Bricer="Sweet Baby Brice"

WHEW! I'm out of breath! Just can't tell it all at onetime. I'll tell you the rest of my sweet babies' names later,I have so many. Gotta get a little sleep first; canhardly see to type.

Talk to you soon. :dude:

haha BM, I was the one who called Sherman the Shermanator! ;)

Ok, nick names, I got lots for Megan and Peppy so here we go.

Megan: Maggie, Meg, Stinker, StinkyBum, Devil Rabbit, Brat, BabyGirl, Bunny, Shtinks.

Peppy: Pep, Peppers, L'il Man, Baby Boy, Sweetie, Pepps, Shtinks, Babes.

:D

lyla's nick names are

bunucula (only when shes bad, lol its becoming her name)

lylonia,

and josh calls her bunny bic_h .....:?

Back