How About Your Rabbit's Nicknames?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! A nickname post! Hold onto your hats, this could take a while. ;)

Spice- Ice, Booger, Brat, Trouble, Baby, Baby Boy, Chicken, Piggy, Fatty, Spy, Nosey

Mocha- Mo, BigBooger, Big Brat, BigTrouble, BigBaby, Oink, Attack Rabbit, Lover Boy (he loves everyone!), Chino, Moch

Wow Bunnymommy you sure have a lot of rabbits.How coincidental that their names are so similar to...wait just acotton pickin' minutehere... ...thoseare our rabbits names! You are good!Pauly and Mella sureappreciate the kindness of your nicknames. They get tired of beingcalledSmella and the Fat Man. They've wrapped their meagerbelongings in a bandana put it on the end of a stick and are standingby the door with it slung over Paul's shoulder . Now I'm faced withsome heavy negotiations or they're leaving on a midnight train toGeorgia, to be with you.

Sarah wrote:
WowBunnymommy you sure have a lot of rabbits. How coincidental that theirnames are so similar to...wait just a cotton pickin' minutehere... ...thoseare our rabbits names! You are good!Pauly and Mella sureappreciate the kindness of your nicknames. They get tired of beingcalledSmella and the Fat Man. They've wrapped their meagerbelongings in a bandana put it on the end of a stick and are standingby the door with it slung over Paul's shoulder . Now I'm faced withsome heavy negotiations or they're leaving on a midnight train toGeorgia, to be with you.

***SPECIAL NOTE TO DREAMGAL:

See how gracious everybody else is about sharing theirbunnies?:X

***TO EVERYBODY ELSE:

I'm sorry, dear friends ... it had to be said...

BunnyMommy,

I do believe it was dreamgal042 (correct me if I'm wrong) that offeredto swap Ivory for Fauna! She's very friendly, look, dreamgal, I'll swapSpice for Ivory!

Rabbit stew is a nice threat... but rabbit burgers are faster and requires less preparation! ;)

Laura, I'm so glad you'reback!!! Dreamgal is SELFISH!!! She won'tshare! Look at what she wrote to me in "BunnyMommy" thread and another thread!

Ivory is my bunnytoo!

BunnyMommy wrote:
Laura, I'm so glad you'reback!!! Dreamgal is SELFISH!!! She won'tshare! Look at what she wrote to me in "BunnyMommy" thread and another thread!

Ivory is my bunnytoo!
No worries BunnyMommy! Go to that post and I already posted the resolution. ;)

Glad to be back too!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
Laura, I'mso glad you'reback!!! Dreamgal is SELFISH!!! She won'tshare! Look at what she wrote to me in "BunnyMommy" thread and another thread!

Ivory is my bunnytoo!
No worries BunnyMommy! Go to that post and I already posted the resolution. ;)

Glad to be back too!
Hmmmmm ... * suspicious look *...

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
haha BM, I was the one who called Sherman the Shermanator! ;)

:D
Yes, that's right! That was you, Michelle! :D

Good job. My husband simply loves that nickname!

I'm not picking on you! You can have Mocha!

*Hands Mocha over to dreamgal and watches as he bitesher.*

Buck Jones wrote:

Threaten rabbit stew! That's what I did to get myrecalcitrant duo to return home from summer camp at Carolyn's in theBerkshires. Every once in a while you'vegot to let them know who is in control. LOL

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

Buck
What do you know Buck? It worked. They really are off theirtrolly(s) They've seen enough Bugs Bunny cartoons to believe thatrabbit stew is mighty appealling to people. Suddenly "Smella and theFat Man" are names they can live with.

Mr. Peabody is a bunny of many names. It depends on what he's doing. Here are a few:

Mr. P, Sweet Pea, Pretty bunny(his fav.), Pea, Peabody, and NO!! Bad bunny!!

Latest posts

Back