House of Luv Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got someone coming to meet Truffle tom. with her male bun, lets hope they hit it off. And an old friend from college may be interested in adopting Lucky!
I am getting sooo close to him or I should say I have gotten so close to him, it will be very sad to see him go...I'll miss him terribly. He's the first foster I really want to keep, he has the best personality and is super sweet, just an awesome bun!

Was playing with Truffle last night after I got off the phone with the woman who was coming to see her today and I had her on her back and saw that her spay had opened up, ugh! She is acting normally (very happy even) eating, drinking, bunny flopping, etc... So we postponed her meeting and brought her to the vet this morning. She has a not so fun Ecollar (which doesn't seem to bother her), getting antibiotic cream for her tom. morning and seeing the vet Tues. am. The vet tech. said that they'd probably put her under again, clean the area and re-suture it...poor girl! I hope she is well enough by the weekend (maybe) to meet the lady and her bun!

So Truff'">s spay area closed up nicely with the ecollar on and her not licking at it and with some Mupirocin ointment I've put on twice a day. No surgery, yay! I just took her ecollar off and although she didn't seem to mind it on for the past few day, she is so happy to have it off, she's chewing on her boxes and tossing em all around.
The lady who wanted to meet her as a possible bond mate for her male bun is busy this weekend so maybe next weekend...her male has met 2 other females and been very aggressive to them, so not sure how he's going to do with sweet Truff a lup a kiss! I told the lady that even if they are good bond mates to consider Truffle anyway as she's a great bun!
Here she is chilling out on my lap: My friend's on FB says she looks like a playboy bunny here, LOL!
[img]http://rabbitsonline.net/gallery/14304/14304_041501_040000000.jpg

We adopted a bond mate for Gus today. She too is a blue mini rex. She's 2.5yrs old and so sweet! We brought him to a rescue to meet her and they spent some time together in an xpen and it went well. Gus was nervous about being in a strange place and she was mounting him. They'd explore the xpen separately, then meet up again and check each other out. They spent over an hour together and at one point, they were cuddling with their heads nuzzled into each other.
Her name is Gumdrop right now, but we are thinking up a prettier name for her as she is a beautiful girl :)

14304_082059_240000000.jpg
14304_082059_520000000.jpg

Thanks Brandy!

They are settling in nicely! She likes to lay in the litter box. She is the first bun we've had that makes squeaky noises. I first noticed them when we picked her up and held her at the rescue, figured she was nervous. She still makes them whenever we hold her, but she also makes them (quieter ones) when she grooms herself or even just laying in the litter box chilling...guess she's just a vocal bun! She is so cute!! This was the easiest bond ever, knock on wood!!!!

We have 2 people interested in meeting our foster girl, Truffle. One lady is coming tonight with her male bun that looks just like Truffy! She has tried to bond him at least 3x and he's been aggressive, yikes! I am a bit nervous for their meet up. Depending on how tonight goes I need to let the other lady know as she'd like to meet her as well.
I tried to talk the 2nd lady into Lucky as he is an AWESOME bunny! I want to keep him so badly, but then I'll only have room for 1 foster instead of 2...

So Truffle and Bender (the male bunny the lady brought with her) hit it off well. The lady decided it looked like a good fit and took her home. She is adoption pending as they are working on a bond. Hope the bonding process continues to go smoothly once they are in his territory.
We'll miss the our beautiful foster girl! Hate seeing an empty cage, but happy for her!
Makes me imagine how hard it will be to let Lucky go one day :eek:( Don't even know if I;ll be able to do it honestly. He is binkying around my office as I type this. I love him!!

Heard from the lady that adopted Truffle and her and Bender (her bun) are doing well. Will be working with them more this weekend.

Got someone coming to meet Lucky tomorrow evening...Oh Boy! That is going to be emotional! I love that bunny boy and want him to have the best home...he deserves it and deserves to be sooooooo happy!

My sweet Lucky boy has been adopted. I will miss him terribly...he was a truly awesome bun!! I'm sure he will be very happy in his new home, but the tears are falling for you Luckers, you touched my heart in a special way!

Became FB friends with Lucky's new family and he is now named Bobby and is settling in nicely :)

Devastated that my Mom went into the hospital ER Sunday for chest pains and during a CT found a mass on her lung...DRs suspect lung cancer, OMG...unrelated to the chest pain and very low BP, what is that about...I can't believe this!

On another note, our baby bunny boy is coming home Sunday:D

Latest posts

Back