Holly Gets Spayed April 18th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!! So glad to hear our girl is healthy and good to go. *whew* Just a small bit of worry there.

Oh, very good...I'm so happy to hear she's healthy and ready for her spay!

She'll be in our prayers...

Flowerpraying.jpg

I read your posts yesterday about Holly, and I'm soooo relieved that she's ok. It must have just been a false positive on that test? Anyway....we will be praying that all goes well on the 18th. Keep us posted!...Grace and the buns in PA:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Yes, it might have been a false positive, or sometimes when they've eaten something that's a little high in protein or something it can show up. But they didn't want to take a chance in case the BUN level was high because of the kidney not functioning perfectly. I'm really glad they caught that though!!!

It was a dreadful wait, waiting for them to phone me with the urinalysis but I'm so happy everything came back clear.

Now I've gotta deal with the whole Spaying thing again hehehe I think I'll be a little better with it this time. I know she'll be fine. I trust this vet so much more now!

Well when its all over you can give Holly a big hug from me lol

No seriously im really glad that she's ok, because i know how much you worried as Ive been following this story right from the beginning if you remember.

[line]

My thoughts are once again with you and Holly. :)

Shawn

Thank you so much, Shawn!

Yes I was extremely worried. I've *knocks on wood* never had a sick bunny before. I didn't know what I was gonna do if the results came back something bad. I love them to death (along with my kitties) I'd do whatever I could for them. I'll be glad when this spay is all over and done with though!

Well I had a dog, that was my baby!!But she passed away. She was gone just a little bit before I got my buns. I'll be getting a dog when we move though!

oh cool. I like all animals but Rabbits are my fave :)then cats :)lol Im going a lot off topic now lol so i will stop sending these posts, just thought i would let you know.

[line]

Shawn

Latest posts

Back