Holiday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatkiidsean

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am wondering, since the holidays are right around the corner I would like to treat Einstein to some gifts. I really don't know what to get him. He is not a big chewer, he doesn't like to chew cardboard or wood chews. He eats hay. He LOVES fruit especially apple. I am at kind of a loss as to what to get him for Christmas. I want to get him something because he is part of the family :D.

If any of you guys have any ideas on what to get him can you please let me know :)

:bunny16:dutch

Sometimes at pet stores you can buy treat bars that contain Apple and other fruits, maybe put a toilet roll with Apple and/or other fruits :) good luck

Last Christmas we got steve and cali one of those treat dispensing balls (usually for cats or something) made out of hard plastic. We fill it with some pellets, and pieces of other hard treats and let them roll it around. They LOVE it. Best thing ever.

I would avoid the store-bought treats. Most are just junk and very bad for bunny. Even if your bunny likes apple you'll not want to overdo it by giving him much extra. Instead, you can just try to get creative with TP rolls and paper lunch bags.

Bunbuns idea with the TP is a good one. You could put one slice of apple inside and stuff the rest with hay. (Make sure he gets to it before the apple slice goes bad.) Alternatively, you can put some pellets in a lunch bag. Roll it closed (with air in it) and have some holes cut out of it. Let them figure out how to get to the pellets.

Another idea would be to create a cardboard castle. Put a few larger boxes together with doorways and windows. Let him explore!

Ooh! I love the holidays! Bunnybytes has AWESOME STUFF!!! Look at my post "what did you get your buns for christmas" to see what I got my buns

Latest posts

Back