Hiya from Ireland :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenjamieson

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself (I'm Jen...hi :-D ) and the world's most awesome bunny Mochi. Mochi's my first rabbit, we adopted him in January of this year. He is about 13 months old and is a lionhead rabbit, and we think that he is pretty amazing :) Here is an AWESOME photo of him. Sometimes he's a unicorn ;-)

IMG_20130726_155022_20130726170030744.jpg

I'm originally from Utah, USA but have lived in Ireland for about 8 years now I think. My husband and I live in a little cottage in the woods and Mochi (who is a house rabbit) loves to go outside on his leash and drag me around the place :-D In addition to Mochi we have six cats, two guinea pigs, two degus, two duprasi, two African pygmy dormice, and a turtle.

I'm absolutely in love with my little rabbit and am excited to have found this forum :)

Nice to meet you!
Jen
:rabbithop

Hi Jen, welcome to the forum!
I love your little bun. Sounds like an amazing set up in the middle of the woods.

Hi, and welcome. I visit Ireland often and was just there a month ago. Believe it or not I visited a few pet stores just to see the rabbit scene in Ireland :). Of course I'm not very familiar with breeders there or shelters so it was my only outlet, and I'm not aure when I became ao obsessed with buns. Anyway Mochi is quite the cute rabbit. Have fun here.

Hi Jen & welcome to the forum!!

What part of Ireland are you in? I've been to Ireland twice & absolutely love it. Have even thought of moving there, but they would require my bunny to be in quarantine for 6 months & that isn't gonna happen.

Your little Mochi is quite the handsome bunn!

Greetings & welcome,

Mary & Bunny

Hi Jen & welcome to the forum!!

What part of Ireland are you in? I've been to Ireland twice & absolutely love it. Have even thought of moving there, but they would require my bunny to be in quarantine for 6 months & that isn't gonna happen.

Your little Mochi is quite the handsome bunn!

Greetings & welcome,

Mary & Bunny

We are in Sligo on the north west coast. It's a big change from living in Utah! :-D We live in such a beautiful area and I love it :) With cats I think you can do an at home quarantine now, is it a different process for rabbits? I haven't checked on all that in a while. I had to leave two kitties behind when I moved. Luckily they could just stay with my parents.

And thank you, I think that Mochi is quite wonderful, but I'm probably biased XD

Oh Sligo, that was one of my favorite places!!! It's such a pretty, charming town. Recently a co-worker took a vacation to Ireland & she asked if I recommended any places in particular. The first 3 things that popped into my head were the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, and Sligo :)

You know, I didn't think to check if bunnies are allowed to stay home while in quarantine, i just assumed it had to be at a shelter or vet clinic. I'll look into that!

It's too bad you had to leave your kitties behind, you must miss them a lot. But at least they're with family so that's a good thing.

No, I don't think you're at all biased about your little Mochi, he really IS a wonderfully handsome little guy!!

Latest posts

Back