Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi01

<3
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Lexi and my husband is Scott. We are new to rabbits and here to learn! We currently have 2.

Gizmo is a 8 months old doe. She's a mutt I'm not sure what all she has in her but she's super sweet! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407337222.340672.jpg

Billy is a 2 months old probable doe. She's a lionhead and rex mix with harlequin coloring. She loves to lick you and binky around when she's loose. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407340269.398041.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407340643.366023.jpg

Hi Lexi! :wave:

Gizmo and Billy are just darlings. I've got a soft spot for harlequins, so Billy especially just makes me melt! Are they housed together, or are they not yet bonded?

I hope this doesn't double post...

They arnt bonded yet... Gizmo is a jealous girl. She tried to attack billy at the first into. I got a fuzzy toy that's Billy's size and color and rubbed her scent on it. ( I don't know if this is a thing people do or not) I put the billy decoy in gizmos cage and at first she attacked it now she's grooming it! (so cute!). And has been acting less aggressive around billy. But I know if I left them alone for 5 minutes she would attack.... But progress is being made! Hopefully....because I'm building an indoor hutch for them to share.... >:| don't ruin my plans rabbit!

Bonding may go better if their both Spayed. Hormones play a large part in rabbit behaviors.

Ya I figured she's really territorial. I plan on spaying her but haven't yet. Girls will be girls I guess... ;) I've also been trying to introduce them somewhere she doesn't think is "Her territory" aka my bathroom.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, both of your bunnies are gorgeous :)

Thanks for your link! And billy has already doubled in size I swear! She's warming up to us every day and I'm almost done with her cage :) ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1407624138.714607.jpg

Latest posts

Back