Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Countrybunnyholly,

Your husband must be soooo romantic!!! A marriage proposal at the Acropolis is not something common, for sure, even for us living in Athens!!! I wish you all the happiness in the world and I'm sure that the positive vibes of our ancient temple will always protect your marriage! I know I'm extremely lucky to be Greek for many reasons. The only thing I really miss hereis a good bunny vet and dentist. We simply don't have any (yet...).

The Nethies are the cutest little things also!

Marietta

Thank you for your kind words. I do have a wonderful husband for many reasons, but I have to confess as far as romantic gestures, that was pretty much his one shining moment. We had dated for 7 years, so I think he figured he better come up with something pretty good. We actually went to Paris first, then travelled through Italy to Greece. We got stuck in Brindisi on New Year's Eve ( no boat to Patras) and he actually purposed there in a restaurant at midnight. But when we got to Athens, and he saw how beautiful it was at the Acropolis, he made me give the ring back and did it all over again!

I have very fond memories of Athens and think it is the most amazing city I've ever seen. When our children are old enough to really appreciate it, we want to take them too.

Latest posts

Back