Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welonheadmoo

Reaction score
After being referred here from another forum, I am very happy to find so many knowledgable rabbit people here :biggrin2:. The atmosphere is so much nicer, too!

Here's my (male) bunny, Cinnamon: who I will be posting more pics of on the show forum to see if anyone can identify any dominant breeds in him.
p3030261fg5.jpg

Added and edited stuff for you, undergunfire. :) Thanks.

Welcome to the forum :biggrin2:!

Would you mind putting your location in your profile? It helps us a lot, so we can refer you to things when needed :).

Your bunny is adorable. Is it a male or female? What is it's name?

Have a look around and get to posting....we can't wait to hear more about you and your bunny ;)!

- Amy

Welcome!!!:wave:

That bunny looks exactly like our rabbit, Tony!

It is called a Palomino.

~Lexi

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Brat Bunny: Aren't palominos usually big rabbits, though? Cinnamon's only 3 lb and he's full grown. Pictures can be deceiving. :D I would like to get a palomino someday; I've seen pictures and they're stunning! Do you know what the correct term for Cinnamon's color is?

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
By the way...

Hi, I'm Jesse.... and i'm the best.

Don't mind her:craziness. (JK, Jess:biggrin2:)

Welcome to the forum!

Not sure what the breed is, feel free to post in our Rabbitry Section, I'm sure they'll help answer you on the exact breed/colour.

Nice to have you!

Crystal:wave:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
By the way...

I love that little green face. Some kind of symbol of my tardedness?
And who says i'm not the best eh? I should have my own LOVERS OF JESSE forum. I'd make buttons. And calenders. And tshirts and ornaments and wall clocks.

Or you can just be honest with yourself and come to terms with your devot love of me. It would save me some time.

-JAK

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
By the way...

And who says i'm not the best eh? I should have my own LOVERS OF JESSE forum. I'd make buttons. And calenders. And tshirts and ornaments and wall clocks.

Or you can just be honest with yourself and come to terms with your devot love of me. It would save me some time.

-JAK

I love you, I love you, I love you:inlove:.

Now, would be so motivated as to aid in making any buttons orcalendars of some sort for rescue purposes:tongue? (Now, I've put you on the spot. That's what happens when you run your mouth:p. HaHa! Love ya Jess.)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
By the way...

-JAK

I love you, I love you, I love you:inlove:.

Now, would be so motivated as to aid in making any buttons orcalendars of some sort for rescue purposes:tongue? (Now, I've put you on the spot. That's what happens when you run your mouth:p. HaHa! Love ya Jess.)

Who needs rescueing? If it's you then no buttons. IT sohuld be honor enough that I keep you in my good g races. If you ever make it out to PA I'll let you kiss my hand.

sssssssoooooooooo cute, lol i think i know the forum you are coming from :p welcome.

* Adds to bunny napping list* :run:

icequeen: if I think you're talking about the forum you think I'm talking about, for sure this place is so much better. The snarkiness here is nonexistant compared to there.

Thanks everyone for their welcome! With holiday break already here, I'm just going to be surfing around and looking through the archives of this really cool place.

Welcome, he's soooooooooo sweet! Can't wait to see more pics:)Looks like you need Pams help with trying to find out the breed, Id post in the "what breed is my bun" section:)

welonheadmoo wrote:
After being referred here from another forum, I am very happy to find so many knowledgable rabbit people here :biggrin2:. The atmosphere is so much nicer, too!

YAY! I'm glad to see you got the activation link and are here now! I JUST logged on over there and checked my PM and saw that you were having activation troubles... (Nov 18!!)

:shock:I'm so sorry!

I try to stay quiet over there unless I'm pushing some of the pound animals. The atmosphere here is quite nice, no thunder and lightening bolts from out of the blue!

Anyhow, Welcome Welcome!!

welonheadmoo wrote:
Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Brat Bunny: Aren't palominos usually big rabbits, though? Cinnamon's only 3 lb and he's full grown. Pictures can be deceiving. :D I would like to get a palomino someday; I've seen pictures and they're stunning! Do you know what the correct term for Cinnamon's color is?

HAHA! ya I was being an air head. i didn't realize that he was full grown

never mind

he does look a lot like our Tony though!

Um.. I think his color would be called Golden?

~Lexi

Hallo and welcome to RO!

I wanted to tell you that I'm a new member too (I registered onDecember 4th) and alsodiscovered RO because a member in another forum mentioned it. I was so lucky to have read that post, as I came and register here right away and I'm absolutely happy I did! I respect a lot some of the people who post in two other forums that I visit, because they are extremely knowledgeable and experienced and also very dedicated to stating their opinion in various difficult -mainly- health issues. However, I'm not active there, I've only posted2-3 times, because I get covered by other members who know a lot more things than me and have a better and very sound advice to giveand I'm also sceptical about posting because I've seen members there receiving rude andironical remarks or even get bullied about their opinions, the way they treat issuesinvolving their rabbits, the way theyexpress themselves (even, in one occasion, for not writing properly the English language, which I thinkwas unacceptable, as English is a foreign language for some of us, me included, and it is understandable that errors in spelling will occur). It is certain that we cannot all agree on things and it's also certain that people maintain opinionswhich we thinkare wrong, but that doesn't mean that one should be bashed about it. It's more civilised to express a polite thought and let the other part consider it.

In any case, here you'll find extremely friendly and caring people, who are not onlyworm and consideratebut also very experienced. RO is a wonderful bunny world and being a Member is quite an experience!

Again,welcome and enjoy your membership here!

Marietta

Welonheadmoo - Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find it very friendly here. We are in South Jersey, where are you?

Marietta - Ohhhh - I love Athens! My husband proposed to me at the Acropolislate at night when it was all lit up with those pinkish floodlights. It was so beautiful and romantic!

:inlove: I want to go back someday. And the food! OMG! I think we sampled every spanakopita vendor in the city!You are blessed to live in such an awesome place!

(Cute hotot, too!)

Hi,

Welcome! I am new too! Your bunny is adorable! But I have to say the firs thing I noticed is the lovely large equipment with lots of little wires in the background! That would have long been destroyed in my house (I have a wire eating bandit). You must have the "very well behaved" breed of rabbit!

Latest posts

Back