Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
My name is Tina. I have four very pampered housebabies, Otis-English Lop, Christa-Mini Lop, Hopi-Mini Lop&NewZealand mix and Stormy-Polish. Some of you may recognize me from a waysback, to you I say nice seeing you again:wave:. To everyone else helloand look forward to talking to you.

Hey,

Welcome back to the forum :) Obviously I'mvry newsoI didn't know you before, but I look forward to seeing youaround the boards, and learning more about your buns (who arebeautiful, by the way).

Take care of yourself

Tracy

YEA Tina is back. Looking forward to many pictures and stories of your clan.

Soooska aka Susan:bunnydance:

OMG!It's T I N A!!!! :faint:

:kiss:Where have you been, woman!!! You have been SO missed!! :hug:

I just got up to go to the loo and as usual, checked email on the way,and what a shock! I guess I got too excited and hit too manybuttons 'cause my computer crashed. :crash

You've made my day! Hey, mymonth! :happyday:

:flowerskiss::party0002::groupparty::happydance:party::elephant::bunnydance::colors::group::hug1:wiggle:thumbup:bunnieskiss:flowerskiss:

Pipp, I'm really well, thanks for asking.

Hi Jim, how are ya?

Naturestee, Hi. I needed a break from everything so took a year tofocus on family and such. Will definitely give the kids your love and acraisin.;)

Don't know ya but...
welcome9.gif

ring.gif
hello.gif
greenapple.gif
dancing.gif
chickdance.gif
banana.gif

welcome.gif

TINA!! Welcome back.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts